Andi Peters

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Franklin and Peters smashing up the studio and kicking lumps out of one another is something you can only of dream of happening.

Someone mentioned he might be on steroids I hope not as he will die young from the bidy beautiful. I know a lot if women like that bulked up look, personally I find it hideous.
I think he might be short in stature. Many short men compensate by pumping up their muscles. I find it very unattractive. Plus, I don't dislike short men!

Loathsome individual. I always remember him saying he liked to shop at Harrods because they have an exclusive queue for celebrities, and he doesn't have to stand in line with all the plebs.
Truth be told, I should think most celebs would say the same thing. For their career and popularity they like to appear they're still down to earth and 'one of us' as long as they don't have to return to the 'pleb life' they left behind.

Someone mentioned he might be on steroids I hope not as he will die young from the bidy beautiful. I know a lot if women like that bulked up look, personally I find it hideous.
I'm pretty sure Andy doesn't give a toss whether women find him attorney not.
As one of the great Victoria Wood's characters once said " I think he goes for a completely different frontal arrangement"

Yes, bulging muscles. Totally out of proportion. Why would he do that?

someone at work did that and on a night shift he fell asleep (as some of us did !!) left pills out and found out counter act the sexual dysfunction steroids give you ... self image, Mens Health, Love Island, Body dysmorphia amongst men is massive thing not spoken about.

I want 26" arms.

A few years ago, while lifting regularly, I gained 3" in 12 weeks, without steroids.

I'm hoping to start lifting again regularly to hit those highs again.

Latest posts

Back