Andrew's Mellowtodgercreme

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

QuiteVacuousChat

Registered Shopper
Well, what is it? Even the great god Google can't tell me what this elixir of youth is supposed to be made of....
I know it's literally, actually, scientific, heritage, haute couture, "paintented", according to ze Gobby One but .... what the hell is it?

It must be a mix of the words melatonine and what? (what is a genine?) apart from the horrid one from Eastenders....

Hilarious - I love it, and if your OH doesn't mind the Speckledhens will be adopting this terminology forthwith!!

You're very welcome! OH has come up with (ahem) 'alternative' words and phrases for just about everything on Le Q over the years, I really should keep some kind of record. When they used to do a lot of gemstone jewellery with stones that no-one had heard of (now the preserve of the jewellery-only channels I think) she did come up with Bogulite, Crapulite, Russian Plopside etc. She's normally quite demure but her irritation at QVC seems to bring out the uncouth side of her character :grin:

presumably smothering one's todger with melatogeneeeen will keep it soft, plump and wrinkle-free ?

Elizabeth Grant's Torricelumn is another elusive - "divulge, and it's more than our job is worth" spiel from Loen. Nonsense. I bet she is none the wiser.

Latest posts

Back