Angeline's Collection

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brighthunter

Registered Shopper
I'm watching Angeline present her new collection, its not for me, but the stones are nice. I just wonder why they decided to put it all in that gold plating.

Her heat-treated aquamarine pendant (50.28cts) and irradiated morganite pendant (33.79cts) are way overpriced! The aquamarine one is €81.78 and the morganite one is €58.41. Last year I bought BIGGER and UNTREATED items for €23.36 (59cts aquamarine) and €19.97 (60cts morganite).

Attachments

• aq1.jpg
    aq1.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 42
  • aq2.jpg
    aq2.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 45
  • mor1.jpg
    mor1.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 58
  • mor2.jpg
    mor2.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 47
For me, I keep seeing things that I would buy if only they were set in silver. The gold overlay looks tacky. It doesn't even look like real gold, it's too yellow looking. Some gems I really think look better in silver
If you buy a gold-plated item, you can ask your local goldsmith to remove the overlay from the silver surface.

I can't understand why some of it wasn't in silver, rather than that gold (yellow) coating that seems to be on everything they are selling right now.
I think all of the plated junk is Colin's 'legacy'. TJC sold plated jewellery galore on Colin's watch - and Gemporia hardly did any plated jewellery before Colin went there - and then they switched to doing more plated jewellery than anything else.

Hopefully once they've shifted everything left in stock, they revert back to predominantly Gold and Silver jewellery again.

I think all of the plated junk is Colin's 'legacy'. TJC sold plated jewellery galore on Colin's watch - and Gemporia hardly did any plated jewellery before Colin went there - and then they switched to doing more plated jewellery than anything else.

Hopefully once they've shifted everything left in stock, they revert back to predominantly Gold and Silver jewellery again.
Let's hope

I really can’t watch her, and I’ve never been an ear cuff or climber person. I checked my accounts the other day and I haven’t ordered anything since June, and have probably only watched about half an hour of programming since July. I think I might be cured………🤣

You can get something very similar from Amazon and cheaper too, I haven't ordered very much either, every time I turn it on, Dave Troth is giving a very serious speech about something terribly rare. I did enjoy seeing Jim this morning though

It was nice to see Jim on again. As for Jade Troth, he just loves being on telly. I saw him years ago doing a Wallace & Gromit sketch - badly! Would you believe it, he was trying to be funny! Obviously that didn't work! 😅

It was nice to see Jim on again. As for Jade Troth, he just loves being on telly. I saw him years ago doing a Wallace & Gromit sketch - badly! Would you believe it, he was trying to be funny! Obviously that didn't work! 😅

I can't imagine him trying to be funny. He seems to have the personality of a piece of plywood whenever he's on TV.

Latest posts

Back