Annaleise đź‘°

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't know which young woman presenter is which, but one of them comes across as completely uneducated, so as to have been completely unwatchable. Ignorant of pronunciation, usage and meaning of common terms and phrases. It has put me off her totally, to the point where it I realise she is the presenter I don't give her a chance I change channels immediately...
I'm the same with a certain presenter. It's probably the one you speak of. I literally couldn't watch Claire Sutton or Sara Griffiths(?) either. I can't watch Ophelia. Terrible style, imo.

I don't know which young woman presenter is which, but one of them comes across as completely uneducated, so as to have been completely unwatchable. Ignorant of pronunciation, usage and meaning of common terms and phrases. It has put me off her totally, to the point where it I realise she is the presenter I don't give her a chance I change channels immediately...
Who can it be? There are several who fit your description.

I rarely watch the Q now but caught 5 mins of Carla L and couldn’t figure out what was different about her, even Mr L looked up and asked what she had done to her face. Couldn’t put my finger on it but her face seemed wider and shorter. Hope she hadn’t gone down the face lift route as she is naturally a good looking lady.
I noticed the same thing Lati. Another thing I don't really 'get' is why she (and other women presenters) tell us that they are menopausal. IMO it's their own business. So what if they're feeling hot? Do we want to know, and do we care? Too personal. Also, back to your point, Carla looks around 30 to 35 years of age on my telly, which seems early for menopause. She is wide of face and not a sign of a sag or wrinkle. A very pretty woman and extremely good at her job.

I noticed the same thing Lati. Another thing I don't really 'get' is why she (and other women presenters) tell us that they are menopausal. IMO it's their own business. So what if they're feeling hot? Do we want to know, and do we care? Too personal. Also, back to your point, Carla looks around 30 to 35 years of age on my telly, which seems early for menopause. She is wide of face and not a sign of a sag or wrinkle. A very pretty woman and extremely good at her job.
I'm pretty sure that Carla is closer to fifty than her thirties to be honest.

Who can it be? There are several who fit your description.

One of the best Guest Presenters.

It could of been Ophelia or Annaliese

Latest posts

Back