Annaleise šŸ‘°

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

missbabs

Registered Shopper
Unusually Miss Dayes was quite entertaining this morning ( never thought I'd say that!) But,as from next week she'll be a Mrs,good luck to her anyway. Ophelia is still awful,shouting the.same.words.over.and.over.again. She will never improvešŸ‘Ž

I saw Ophelia on a re-run recently and I thought she HAD slightly improved but she talks far too fast and combined with her strong accent it is hard to listen to. She does shout as well and sing song sentences are not required.

I send my best wishes to Annaliese for her wedding. I hope she has a lovely day.

CC

Unusually Miss Dayes was quite entertaining this morning ( never thought I'd say that!) But,as from next week she'll be a Mrs,good luck to her anyway. Ophelia is still awful,shouting the.same.words.over.and.over.again. She will never improvešŸ‘Ž
Ophelia will have to undergo complete retraining if she is to improve, and I doubt this will happen. I wish good luck to anyone getting married. Both parties have to work hard to make a marriage a success.

I honestly cannot believe that the two presenters in question were actually the best that were auditioned for the job. Because if they were, then I would happily have gone along and made a far better fist of it. Unless of course working at QVC might be the kiss of death for those who already know how to 'present' and want to further their career.

Annaliese didnā€™t apply for the job. Apparently she was on QVC promoting something and she was approached and offered a job as a presenter. Therefore I doubt very much if she had to go through any interview process.

Annaliese didnā€™t apply for the job. Apparently she was on QVC promoting something and she was approached and offered a job as a presenter. Therefore I doubt very much if she had to go through any interview process.
:eek: :eek: :eek: šŸ˜² I wonder whoever offered the job had a gripe with QVC and has now buggered off and left šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Can't be any worse than what I was called :rolleyes:, and looking back at the archive that 'new member' hasn't engaged since. BUT I did take note of who agreed with her name calling of me, and they are still regular contributors !!!! I don't forget - or forgive, you know who you are !

Last edited:
Can't be any worse than what I was called :rolleyes:, and looking back at the archive that 'new member' hasn't engaged since. BUT I did take note of who agreed with her name calling of me, and they are still regular contributors !!!! I don't forget - or forgive, you know who you are !
**** - was I one?

Did the person actually call you something directly?
....Perceptions & recollections & all that.

Remember that those agreeing may have been doing do for a myriad of reasons other than actually agreeing. Nothing is straightforwards anymore, is it?

That happens quite a bit!

**** - was I one?

Did the person actually call you something directly?
....Perceptions & recollections & all that.

Remember that those agreeing may have been doing do for a myriad of reasons other than actually agreeing. Nothing is straightforwards anymore, is it?
NO you aren't one.

Yes, it was this.............. "You are unpleasant odious and deplorable - brissles"

And the two I referred to, didn't actually write anything, but press the 'liked' button - which was enough.

Actually Brissles you had me looking at a few of the unpleasant posts to me and like yourself I looked at the ā€œlikesā€ and was surprised at one, but not remotely by the other 3.

However looking at all their posts they all had plenty of uncomplimentary posts about Q and presenters themselves so it was very much a case of people in class houses ā€¦..

Water off a ducks back etc but a memory like an elephant!šŸ¦†šŸ˜

I love that we've got a few outspoken members on this forum. I don't always agree with what people say, but if my disagreement was strong enough I would sooner take the time to question(without resorting to insults) what the person has said, or simply reply that I don't agree. If I disagree, but don't feel that strongly, then I simply don't press the "Like" button .
Insulting fellow forum members is as unacceptable as it is unpleasant, but I agree it's a lot easier to brush off a downright nasty post when it comes from somebody who appears to have popped up from nowhere, so I understand how hurtful it must feel when a regular poster indicates their approval. Forgive? Easier said than done when you've been hurt or insulted. Forget? Most certainly - Onwards and upwards!

Latest posts

Back