Annaliese

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

HelS

Registered Shopper
I'm currently watching Annaliese presenting gardening stuff and I'm finding her very engaging. She's asking all sorts of entry level gardening questions - which I'm finding useful and she's giving the BA's space and opportunity to share their knowledge. She's definitely growing into the role IMO.

I'm currently watching Annaliese presenting gardening stuff and I'm finding her very engaging. She's asking all sorts of entry level gardening questions - which I'm finding useful and she's giving the BA's space and opportunity to share their knowledge. She's definitely growing into the role IMO.
I hope she is getting better in the role. I always enjoy shows better when the presenter does what they should - imo, that's asking the questions we would ask... as well as providing useful info about that options are available... and not giving us lots of irrelevant personal info.

I didn't see this show but I'm glad to hear she is improving. She had a rocky start.

Now the other day, I tuned into a Gatineau hour she was presenting and she was speaking in a really nice, controlled, almost posh sounding tone and I thought wow that's better. Soon realised that she was putting it on because she had to say the word "Gua Sha" and it made her sound posh and by the end of the show it was back to the "yeah, innits". Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with a regional accent, but sloppy speech and "street" slang doesn't sit right on a professional presentation where people are being encouraged to part with a lot of money! That said I am glad to hear that in other ways, she's getting better in the role.

Me neither. Oh, well, apart from when I switched on the other day, and she was posing with her leg up in the air and her arms out in front of her, like a teapot or genie's lamp. I thought, ........ actually, let's not go there ....... 🤣

Me neither. Oh, well, apart from when I switched on the other day, and she was posing with her leg up in the air and her arms out in front of her, like a teapot or genie's lamp. I thought, ........ actually, let's not go there ....... 🤣
She did a show with Davina and she was fine, I quite enjoyed the show.

Latest posts

Back