Annoying New Presenter

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I too didn't think it was a wig, as its very fine,and does look very lanky most of the time.

However, I will say that when she was growing her fringe out in her mousey days, she never ever had a straight parting, it was at best zig zag, or hair thrown over one way and another clump thrown over the opposite way. And I did wonder why she did that. I too find it annoying that she will put her hair behind her ears, then seconds later will bring it forward again. Why it always looks in need of a good wash is beyond me, when my long hair gets like that after a day or so its dunking time for me !

I too didn't think it was a wig, as its very fine,and does look very lanky most of the time.

However, I will say that when she was growing her fringe out in her mousey days, she never ever had a straight parting, it was at best zig zag, or hair thrown over one way and another clump thrown over the opposite way. And I did wonder why she did that. I too find it annoying that she will put her hair behind her ears, then seconds later will bring it forward again. Why it always looks in need of a good wash is beyond me, when my long hair gets like that after a day or so its dunking time for me !
Can't stand the woman.

Can't stand the woman.
I can recall seeing paler coloured very thin hair at the front, criss crossed with lighter hair, but now she has a parting. The hair/ wig ? Is far too long and straggly she needs to have it shoulder length. She is very precious and self absorbed, and is on so often and so many channels talking about herself.
The Scottish presenter Aliean ? Started wearing a wig before she went on maternity leave, it’s a huge improvement she has very fine hair and looks so much better. Just wish I could understand her accent she speaks too fast..
Then Ann Dawson is another wiggy presenter, she wears her wig way back from her forehead, it shows her very thinning natural hair. Can’t listen to harsh shrill voice and she uses so many cliches “You know, at the end of the day, to be honest, you know “ Drives me potty, and we why do a lot of presenters think they have to invent a scenario when selling an item.

I can recall seeing paler coloured very thin hair at the front, criss crossed with lighter hair, but now she has a parting. The hair/ wig ? Is far too long and straggly she needs to have it shoulder length. She is very precious and self absorbed, and is on so often and so many channels talking about herself.
The Scottish presenter Aliean ? Started wearing a wig before she went on maternity leave, it’s a huge improvement she has very fine hair and looks so much better. Just wish I could understand her accent she speaks too fast..
Then Ann Dawson is another wiggy presenter, she wears her wig way back from her forehead, it shows her very thinning natural hair. Can’t listen to harsh shrill voice and she uses so many cliches “You know, at the end of the day, to be honest, you know “ Drives me potty, and we why do a lot of presenters think they have to invent a scenario when selling an item.
Oh timmy, poor you. Well let me tell you something, you are not alone. There are many non-Scottish presenters on that channel, who I can't understand either, they are all, without exception English, and speak way too fast for me to understand too, so you have my sympathy, (not).

Just wait until they get one with an Northern Ireland accent! You will have to have Derry Girls on a loop to acclimatise your ears to the accent - Ann Dawson will sound like the Queen in comparison!

With me it’s not accents but poor grammar, lazy speech and that need to sound like a US rapper from Harlem or a refugee from Neighbours (hate an upwards inflection).

During lockdown Q could have made a good go of wigs and hair pieces, root touch up kits like the ColorWOW, dry shampoo etc. Instead...far too much Denis Ojon...

I would seriously have considered one of those wigs they used to sell.

It was easy enough when staying at home but now back at work it is really annoying looking like a scarecrow.

i doubt my hairdresser will be opening too soon as she is in a vulnerable group. Not sure how it will work if they can’t wash or use hairdryers.

Just wait until they get one with an Northern Ireland accent! You will have to have Derry Girls on a loop to acclimatise your ears to the accent - Ann Dawson will sound like the Queen in comparison!

With me it’s not accents but poor grammar, lazy speech and that need to sound like a US rapper from Harlem or a refugee from Neighbours (hate an upwards inflection).

They had Nadine from Girls Aloud on as a guest judge on a US reality I happened to catch a few years back. She is from Derry and they had subtitles up for her when she spoke. 😂

Can't agree about Anne Dawson, I like her but when Eilidh is on I turn off. At least Anne has no sides to her and is what she is. Ms Nairn and old Biagi are completely false.

CC
I do agree with you about Simon Biagi, he is very creepy and loves himself to death, and don’t forger he has his shirts made for him from sheets, his dresses like is spiv at times, very greasy...

Well, thanks to Claire, the nation now knows that flamingo droppings are pink. (she called it poopy.) I’m sure that that bit of knowledge will spur us on to buy from QVC.

No puppets in this house, don't know about muppets though :D She looked a right old state in that jumpsuit she had on as well but it looks like she cut it up when she went off air and Anne Dorrington is wearing it as a shirt. Claire Sutton is not endearing with all that baby waby carp, she just sounds a tit.

Bad mood day. Off to work to let them have some. Share the unlove :love:

CC

Oh my goodness Claire Sutton, I find it so odd that she continues to act like she’s going to wet herself with excitement over selling a puppet for the arm that looks cheep and nasty, saying that though, it wasn’t that long ago her response to everything was “wicked” this and “wicked” that, my flesh literally crept with embarrassment for her.

I do agree with you about Simon Biagi, he is very creepy and loves himself to death, and don’t forger he has his shirts made for him from sheets, his dresses like is spiv at times, very greasy...

Simon “loads in store” ding! Biagi sends my cholesterol sky high, yes he’s really that cheesy and fake as an eleven pound note,

Not seen this new presenter yet. I must admit though I find Katy P kind of fascinating to watch. Her teeth stand out so much, and to top it off it looks like she has whitened them so they stand out even more. They sort of hypnotise me!

I do like Alex, but her voice does grate a little. I'm also sick of them all turning into simpering little sycophants when any of them do a show with Ruth Langsford or Amanda Holden. I always get the feeling they are desperate to be friends with somebody who is actually well known.

And I agree about JK hair...it's ****** awful and yet she is always doing hair shows and talking about how good the products are. Use them then woman!
:mysmilie_17: from me too.
I have three presenters in mind who I could personally strangle CR who I wish would have his hands tied behind his back ( maybe though he might be struck dumb if that happened 🤦‍♀️) AD who after everything she says follows up with YOU KNOW. Once lost count of how many times she said it in one presentation and last but not least the most irritating rudest presenter I’ve ever come across CE. Always manages to make the programme all about her. Interrupting the guest by butting in when they start talking so so rude and constantly looking at the studio tv screen. I often think of the lovely past presenters who have been dismissed for these two bit wanna be’s

Latest posts

Back