Another Auto Delivery Farce

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've opened mine but not tried. I do think the compact looked 'lush' and the lip crayon. Nice to have colours you wouldn't normally get in a tsv.

*sarcasm alert*

good to know that the C in QVC stands for Convenience,

*nudge, nudge, wink, wink*

sorry to hear how much bliddy time, worry, trouble and sheer f***wittery (proper technical term, that) you had to,
and still are having to put up with on this order

your patience is saintly *round of Applause*

Covenience, eh :wink::wonder:

p.s. hope you'l get your daughters pressies sorted out soon/in the end

Thanks Lilith :happy:

And now it's the turn of the AD for Leighton Denny to be delayed - a bit p****d off about this one as it is one of Christmas presents and the ONLY reason I went for AD :mysmilie_51:

They are asking people to contact CS it seems. On their FB page people yesterday were saying it was In Process or Awaiting Stock for different people. The In Process ones excited(think that bubble will be burst when they phone up), the others not happy.

It seems like this Leighton Denny AD is just a carbon copy of the carry on with the Laura Geller AD - different people being told different things depending on when they phone and who they speak to. Q really need to get this sorted out or else stop doing AD's until they can ensure that the suppliers can fulfil the orders on time. It seems there have been too many disappointments of late and it really should not be happening, particularly at this time of year when items may be planned as gifts. Not good enough!

I called Q about this today and have been told that not all the stock was delivered and LD have said the remainder should be in stock on Thursday this week. Although going by past errors with Q on ADs I wouldn't be surprised if it was them that didn't order enough?!

I ordered mine at least 36 hours before it even aired so technically should be first in line - I asked them about this and the call taker was a little vague - surely if they have some stock they can send that out? I don't think they have sent ANY out and am not convinced they have any in the warehouse. We shall see what happens later this week:mysmilie_10:

With 60 or 90 days between each drop there's no excuse for these delays; qvc's been pushing auto deliveries more than ever in the past year or two, and I always thought it was an easy way for them to push extra sales and enable them to anticipate the stock level for each drop.

The numerous and spurious excuses for delays and cancellations are pitiful! What QVC forgets is that when they're blaming the vendors; Laura Geller or Leighton Denny or whoever, the common denominator is QVC! I still think they'd appear better if CS all told the truth (or at least the same story), apologise and then refund the p&p! (can't blame a girl for trying)

Just a wee update on this Laura Geller three part auto delivery for anyone who has ordered. I was on the phone to Q customer services yesterday as I have just received a new bank card and have an item on easy pay so wanted to make sure that the details were updated. Whilst I was on he says "Oh I'll just update your auto-delivery as well at it'll will be due on the 9th March"

So referencing my post on page 2 ("I'm just wondering if it's more likely now that the third part will also now be delayed as a result. Will they count it as 90 days from when the second part was actually delivered (which will take us in to March) or will they keep it as it was meant to be at the outset which would have been 28th January") it seems as if they are going to be counting the 90 days from the LATE delivery of the second part, which completely throws my plan for me to give it to my daughter as a birthday present the first week in February! And the reason why I bought in to the damned thing in the first place!

As I was in such a hurry and trying to do too many things at the one time it wasn't until I was off the phone that I actually realised or I would have queried it further. Time for another call to find out exactly what they are playing at I think! :wink:

Thank you for the info CC. It might be worth keeping an eye on the set coming in as a new single item, as happened with the second drop. Depending on the CS person you speak to, they should be able to allocate the "in stock" item to your AD order and jump start it's despatch. They don't do this automatically because the AD stock is allocated separately from the main stock item (allegedly).

It seems odd that they'd shift the date of the third drop; it should have been "planned" for a specific delivery date regardless of other preceding cock ups. Planning Dept is on a par with the Web team!

I am happy to put a positive point for QVC customer services on the Leighton Denny Auto Delivery. Mine was shipped out and didn't arrive. When I checked - dear old Hermes had sent it back to QVC, without ever bothering to attempt delivery to me. I rang Customer Services. She sent me out a new one immediately, zero cost, and I've now received the letter to fill in about the original non-delivery. She asked if I wanted to make a complaint about Hermes - and as it's the 4th time in recent weeks that this has happened, I've said yes. I'm now having to watch every Hermes delivery tracking like a hawk to see if they have simply sent my order back to QVC. I don't have the time and I don't need the stress.

Latest posts

Back