Another Auto Delivery Farce

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

cheetycat

Registered Shopper
In August there was a Laura Geller TSV available on Auto Delivery with the second part due at the end of October and the third part due at the end of January.

As this is now overdue several customers have, over the past week or so, been calling QVC for further information, and each time it seems that they are given varying replies.

Some have been told that Q are unable to obtain the stock & orders will be cancelled after 30 days but others have been assured that the stock will arrive & orders WILL be fulfilled but they can't say exactly when. Some have been told the stock is in the warehouse awaiting dispatch, whilst others have been told that it has been dispatched already.

This can't even be put down to an "evolving" situation as I know someone called up one day last week and was told the stock was in the warehouse, but then when I called an hour or two later I was told that they hadn't yet been able to obtain the stock.

On the same day a customer called Q to cancel her remaining AD drops and was told that it had already been sent out to her, but at almost the same time a different customer, on telephoning to enquire, was told that the AD orders will all be cancelled.

It seems it varies hugely depending on who you speak to when you call up.

I've also heard that some customers have received letters and telephone calls advising them of the situation whereas others have not received any word at all and have been left completely in the dark with all the misinformation and various different versions of events.

This is really not good enough, and what makes it even more inappropriate is that there is a new Laura Geller TSV coming up in 10 days time. Shouldn't Q be insisting on the company fulfilling their contractual obligation to their existing customers before allowing the company to sell any more goods?

QVC and Auto Delivery = Total Balls Up.

There seems to be another auto delivery c*ck over the Oz Bodycare. Spotted a few complaints on their FB page, seems the money was taken for the auto delivery but they didn't have the stock according to one woman. She was very very very angry.

In fact these days there are more complaints on their FB page than praise.

I don't think we have to go to the "Reasons for NOT Shopping at QVC" thread anymore! The litany of bad experiences just keeps stacking up.

I do, however, think that this year has been particularly bad.

The flagship of their offering is the TSV, and this is becoming a total disaster. Yankee Candles, Nails Inc... all ADs where people seem to have had problems. Disappearing TSVs replaced at short notice... Then they can't even be bothered to correctly brief their staff in their frontline Customer Services team. Not to mention the Alpha-H BCC debacle.

I think I'd better ring them and check on the status of my two remaining Auto Deliveries, both of which I want to receive.

Thought it was due about now. I was wondering what had happened to it. I've had no word at all that there's a problem.

I knew it was due around the end of October and then again the end of January as when I purchased the TSV (for my daughter) I thought that it would be particularly good as she could have the second pare for Christmas and then the third part for her birthday in February. That was my only reason for going for the auto delivery.

I phoned up around 2 weeks ago just to check the details and was told it was due for dispatch on the 31st October.

On the 31st October the amount appeared as "pending" on my bank account and my the auto delivery part popped up on my QVC account showing as "awaiting stock". So I assumed that it would be coming over the next few days.

Then suddenly a few days later the pending payment disappeared from my account (not that the money was taken, just that it was showing as a pending transaction anymore) so that made me a bit confused as to what was going on.

I phoned CS on the 5th November to enquire and was told that there was a bit of a delay in getting the stock but I was assured that I definitely would receive the item although they could not tell me when.

I then checked on a couple of FB groups I'm in to see if anyone else had any information and that was when I discovered that they are basically telling everyone a different story. There are now quite a lot of unhappy customers who have no idea whatsoever about what is going on.

It's just not good enough from Q!

I think it is really naughty of QVC when this happens. Not getting the stock may not be their fault but I still think they should offer some compensation. There was a Nails Inc one a while ago where the wrong colours were sent and they sent out the correct ones and a freebie for the trouble which was good. However, a while ago I ordered an Elemis TSV on AD because you got a really nice bag with each drop. The four bags were all different and together would make a good set for travel. They cancelled the last drop which contained the nicest bag so I was left with a set of three small ones - OK but not for what I wanted. They always make such a fuss about the bags too. OK I still got the products which were ones I used but I would not have gone for AD if I had known there were only going to be the first three drops. That is why I think they should offer some compensation - a £5 credit or something like that.

I consider myself lucky then, as I got my five drops of AD AH TSV out of six, there was no stock for the last one they said, but I received a letter first that they were trying to charge my card for it.

I’m just thinking that may be this AD is in the same container with the TSV that will air 21 November.

I’m just thinking that may be this AD is in the same container with the TSV that will air 21 November.

I was actually thinking this very same thing the other day Marina and am still hopeful that this may be the case. It wouldn't surprise me to find out that they have done this - after all, why pay two lots of shipping fees when you could combine it to make one!

Back on this subject. Q have now said that part two of the AD orders from August will be delivered next week (week commencing 30th). So, IF it turns up, that makes it 30 days later than promised as it was due on 30th October

I'm just wondering if it's more likely now that the third part will also now be delayed as a result. Will they count it as 90 days from when the second part was actually delivered (which will take us in to March) or will they keep it as it was meant to be at the outset which would have been 28th January.

I have part three ear-marked as a birthday present for the first week in February and that was the ONLY reason why I actually went for the AD in the first place so I will be very annoyed if they let me down on this!

For anyone who is still waiting on this I have just seen another few variations of different information that is being given to customers. One has been told that they are still trying to chase this up and are going through quality assurance issues, another has been told that it will be delivered to them any day now, whilst another has been told that they don't even have the stock yet!!

That is awful. I think since Laura sold her company the quality has gone down(that seems to be a norm these day with all companies sold on), and the new owners are not that interested in QVC UK. QVC do come up with the same comments each time, chasing, quality problems etc. Simple answer would be, they haven't sent it us to yet.

Remember the days when B&B was often out of stock. I had to stockpile it in order to make sure I had enough.

Okay, there is a new post on Facebook page about this. People are being told different things.

Stock is ready for dispatch
Awaiting Stock
Supplier is having a problem
Its due in (fill in date), which has now passed anyway.

This is all within the last week it seems. Depending which CS you get you get one of the above or a different one altogether.

Now QVC US do auto delivery and easy pay on TSVs and seem to have no problems. Strangely it is always QVC UK no matter what the brand it goes tits up, no stock, wrong colours or just cancelled and customer never informed.

One woman is suggesting emailing Laura to find out what is happening? To be honest she has sold the company and I doubt she can do anything as the new owners are the ones supplying the products. I did read a post a few weeks back of one woman and her daughter going to NYC this month and going to Laura's store for a makeover. Its closed and has been for quite a long time now. So she will be disappointed.

I bet we don't get it at all. Latest I got was a letter last week saying it would be delivered week commencing Nov 30, still awaiting stock on my account.

I have part three ear-marked as a birthday present for the first week in February and that was the ONLY reason why I actually went for the AD in the first place so I will be very annoyed if they let me down on this!

Hopefully there will be another nice LG TSV before February that you may like as a present cheetycat.

I have a feeling it will be cancelled, but not before its dragged out for a few more weeks. Some intended to use it as a Christmas Gift and are now unsure what to do?

re : what Donna said above about new owners of brands not that interested in QVC UK
i heard from a good source, that L'Oreal senior, who now own Decleor, are not happy either with QVC UK
and the same old faces...

apologies for ickle detour

Latest posts

Back