Another Auto Delivery Farce

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bet we don't get it at all. Latest I got was a letter last week saying it would be delivered week commencing Nov 30, still awaiting stock on my account.

That's certainly more than I've had. I've had nothing from them at all.

I have a feeling it will be cancelled, but not before its dragged out for a few more weeks. Some intended to use it as a Christmas Gift and are now unsure what to do?

I'm giving it to the end of this week and then cancelling mine as from reading various posts & comments it seems they are unable to give a definite answer on it.

I'm not too bothered about the AD drops but I liked the look of the blue option of the eye shadow palette (2nd drop) so I'm not going to solve their problem by cancelling I'll make them sweat right up to the point when the approach me to cancel it. If they manage to deliver the 2nd and third drops I'll expect some sort of discount for the delay and mis-information. :mysmilie_10:

I'm waiting QVC... :mysmilie_10:

Discount, Akimbo??? Are you feeling OK? I do not think that word is in their vocabulary!!!!!!!!!

This is frustrating, the autodelivery I knew I'd ordered and wanted doesn't turn up. Meanwhile, doll10, abc and alpha h autodeliveries that I thought I'd ordered the single option or had cancelled all turn up out of the blue one after another, seriously denting my bank balance.

Well, my Doll 10 turned up with different shades of foundation & concealer, one Fair, one Tan. Sent it back using a pretty paid label but didn't get reimbursed for the outward postage.
Utter shambles comes to mind with all this.

I see Q have replied to the query on their fb page saying that they now have the stock and it will be delivered from week commencing 14th December onwards. They didn't say how much onwards though!!! :wink:

I got an automated message to my home phone which always falls over when it's answered by my True Call machine (bought from them!). I have no idea why they use this method to contact me when I've asked them not to on a couple of previous occasions; they have my mobile number so why not text me? That said, I'm only guessing that the curtailed message was from QVC about the Laura Geller auto delivery as it was a lady's voice with a faint Scouse lilt to her voice saying "we'd like to inform you.."

They're still making conflicting statements: facebook says they have stock ready to ship and DD (above) was told "further delays".

If they had brains they'd be dangerous! :mysmilie_501:

I need to amend my earlier comment. My text does specify a date.

It says 'It will now be with you w/c 14th December 2015.'

Today I've had one of those automated phone calls just as you described Akimbo saying that the orders will be despatched week commencing 14th December.

I've just checked on my account and it says the order is "in process" whereas yesterday it still said "awaiting stock"

It's not yet showing as a pending payment from my bank account yet though.

*sarcasm alert*

good to know that the C in QVC stands for Convenience,

*nudge, nudge, wink, wink*

sorry to hear how much bliddy time, worry, trouble and sheer f***wittery (proper technical term, that) you had to,
and still are having to put up with on this order

your patience is saintly *round of Applause*

Covenience, eh :wink::wonder:

p.s. hope you'l get your daughters pressies sorted out soon/in the end

oh by the way
Beauty Bay and feelunique now also do Laura Geller
i don't know what you were after in the AD
do feel free to mention what you were hoping for,
in case one of us comes across it in our browsing
for instance, there is a £28.80 5 piece Laura Geller kit on Beauty Bay at the mo
it has that gorgeous Baked Gelato Blush in it
(which i love and can recommend)
i don't use any other LG stuff
but this kit also has the Spackle in it, a lipgloss, a mascara, a brush
and a nice looking bag on top of the 5 pieces
delivery free and RELIABLE

feelunique has offers virtually every day
sometimes on specific brands and sometimes across all brands
often 25% off on already good pricing and kits
plus they often do good money off coupons
i still have a £10 off one that i may use if the right offer comes along for something on my list
they also sometimes let you use a coupon plus a discount/offer
so you get double bubble

if interested, you could sign up on their mailing list to get notified of these deals

Today I've had one of those automated phone calls just as you described Akimbo saying that the orders will be despatched week commencing 14th December.

I've just checked on my account and it says the order is "in process" whereas yesterday it still said "awaiting stock"

It's not yet showing as a pending payment from my bank account yet though.

I just hope there will be an end to this saga very soon, how terribly annoying when people are relying on these ADs as a present.

Just got a letter today saying sorry it didn't turn up week in November,as previous letter had promised, now going to be sent out week commencing Dec 14.

Latest posts

Back