Another Lemon?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Grizelda

ShoppingTelly Supporter
Ruth's faux fur jacket with faux leather trim might join her camo jacket as a non-seller. First, it's a bum freezer. If you go for a faux fur jacket, at least it should cover your bee-hind. And the pleather trim around the zip looked wrinkly, unless it was due to the bright studio lights. The pleather inside the neck of the jacket would be sticky and uncomfortable as well, unless you wore a scarf. So, imo it's a no-no.

Ruth's faux fur jacket with faux leather trim might join her camo jacket as a non-seller. First, it's a bum freezer. If you go for a faux fur jacket, at least it should cover your bee-hind. And the pleather trim around the zip looked wrinkly, unless it was due to the bright studio lights. The pleather inside the neck of the jacket would be sticky and uncomfortable as well, unless you wore a scarf. So, imo it's a no-no.
Went to have a look. The item description states Bomber jacket, so it will be a bum freezer.
Thinking about it, I don’t think my backside has ever been cold, possibly too well insulated.

I quite liked it, however, it's a young person's garment, they were all the rage a couple of years ago, but again Ruth's come to the rescue and has made us a "grown up" version - only this time the only thing "grown up" about it is the ****** price! £102.50 = F*%K off, introductory price of £89.96 = ditto! and don't forget to add another £4 to get it shoved into a plastic bag and sent to you!

I’ve noticed that Ruth’s prices are now veering into Marla Wynne territory . There was another check long line jacket that was round the £100 mark too (plus that you add about another fiver P&P) I think that QVC have realised that she has a large band of adoring followers who seem to buy multiple items in droves ( if we are to believe the tweets that Jackie reads out) They are now pushing the prices as high as possible to see what they can get away with, and just how gullible these people are! We’ll soon see how that went when everything ends up in sale or clearance ( or on 25 easy pays!)

I’ve noticed that Ruth’s prices are now veering into Marla Wynne territory . There was another check long line jacket that was round the £100 mark too (plus that you add about another fiver P&P) I think that QVC have realised that she has a large band of adoring followers who seem to buy multiple items in droves ( if we are to believe the tweets that Jackie reads out) They are now pushing the prices as high as possible to see what they can get away with, and just how gullible these people are! We’ll soon see how that went when everything ends up in sale or clearance ( or on 25 easy pays!)
Let's face it - All clothing from QVC is overpriced, if you're lucky you might pick up a bargain in clearance. High street stores like M&S, and Next are heaps cheaper, as are the mail order catalogues. Q are selling stuff of dubious quality for the prices you'd expect to pay in a small boutique in some posh market town. Said this before I know, but Ruth's stuff would be a far better fit as a supermarket brand, but I guess then, the prices would have to be realistic, and if people are prepared to pay high end prices for middle range/low quality tat, why would anything change. Sadly, they will get away with it cause there's too many idiots out there!

I quite liked it, however, it's a young person's garment, they were all the rage a couple of years ago, but again Ruth's come to the rescue and has made us a "grown up" version - only this time the only thing "grown up" about it is the ****** price! £102.50 = F*%K off, introductory price of £89.96 = ditto! and don't forget to add another £4 to get it shoved into a plastic bag and sent to you!
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Well, they've got her promoting clothes, shoes, bags, jewellery, sunglasses, and it appears there's an 'eeek range in the offing, so what's next ? QVC are going to milk her fizzhog for all its worth, - perhaps hair extensions, ???????? and hair products.

(have I mentioned this before ? but I had to chuckle in a woman's mag, where hair products were advertised, there was a picture of various slebs including Oti Mabusi 😂 😂 - she wears wigs you dumbos)

Well, they've got her promoting clothes, shoes, bags, jewellery, sunglasses, and it appears there's an 'eeek range in the offing, so what's next ? QVC are going to milk her fizzhog for all its worth, - perhaps hair extensions, ???????? and hair products.

(have I mentioned this before ? but I had to chuckle in a woman's mag, where hair products were advertised, there was a picture of various slebs including Oti Mabusi 😂 😂 - she wears wigs you dumbos)
Skin care range? lol.

I'm waiting for Ruth to break it to the "wellness" market - She'll "Ruthecise" the humble legging, they'll be sweat resistant, be just above ankle length because the calf length ones cut you off at the wrong point and make your legs look shorter, they'll have some kind of orange stripe either around the waistband or down the side, Rwl emblazoned on the hip, a thick waistband to hold all the fat in place and come in sludgey olilve or classic black, before she unleashes the full rainbow upon us! They'll probably be more expensive than Adidas or Nike!

I'm waiting for Ruth to break it to the "wellness" market - She'll "Ruthecise" the humble legging, they'll be sweat resistant, be just above ankle length because the calf length ones cut you off at the wrong point and make your legs look shorter, they'll have some kind of orange stripe either around the waistband or down the side, Rwl emblazoned on the hip, a thick waistband to hold all the fat in place and come in sludgey olilve or classic black, before she unleashes the full rainbow upon us! They'll probably be more expensive than Adidas or Nike!

ezgif-4-a9a5d07f67.gif

Old helmet hair has many faults,but not skin colour like mahogany leather or hair dyed within a inch of its life.
Crocodile handbags 👜 anyone .

Yeah I noticed that too ... is Julia vying for Alison K's handbag-skin? Ooooh, things will be said within the hallowed corridors of QVC HQ. Julia's crêpe bingo-wings are grim, but even me as a middle-aged man will not knock or mock a woman. This is what happens. We deal with it, but we surely don't accentuate it?

Go for it Jack ! at least we're getting an honest viewpoint from a straight male. Ok, now I may get shouted down, (but i'm old enough not to care), but from the stance of a red blooded man, when you see some of the plus size models wear inappropriate (from us ladies viewpoint) fashion, would chaps find it attractive or not ?

Because along the streets of Britain there is a propensity for young females regardless of size, to wear skin tight clothing. In my day, anyone over a size 14 dressed like that would be ridiculed by young men and would never be given a second glance, - so have today's young chaps got a different mind set and don't mind what young women look like ?

Yeah I noticed that too ... is Julia vying for Alison K's handbag-skin? Ooooh, things will be said within the hallowed corridors of QVC HQ. Julia's crêpe bingo-wings are grim, but even me as a middle-aged man will not knock or mock a woman. This is what happens. We deal with it, but we surely don't accentuate it?

Really? 🤨
Maybe read some of your posts!!

Latest posts

Back