Another Lemon?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Go for it Jack ! at least we're getting an honest viewpoint from a straight male. Ok, now I may get shouted down, (but i'm old enough not to care), but from the stance of a red blooded man, when you see some of the plus size models wear inappropriate (from us ladies viewpoint) fashion, would chaps find it attractive or not ?

Because along the streets of Britain there is a propensity for young females regardless of size, to wear skin tight clothing. In my day, anyone over a size 14 dressed like that would be ridiculed by young men and would never be given a second glance, - so have today's young chaps got a different mind set and don't mind what young women look like ?
I'm not a young man, but I think young men enjoy looking at young women wearing skin tight clothing, whatever their shape. Would they take one home to meet mum and dad? No. I'd like to hear from a man on this subject, however. Regarding older women and the ravages of time... Nothing can be done to repair 'handbag' skin, but saggy arms can be hidden by pretty sleeves. Some women have the confidence in themselves not to care about what others think, and carry on regardless.

That goose has many more golden eggs to lay!
Yes, I think she's dipping her toe into Diamonique to see if it goes down as well as her other jewelry pieces. Jackets, she's exhausted all styles, so I think she will put a halt to those.

Griz, I'm not talking about young nubile and sylph like bodies in body-cons, but young ladies who are clearly obese and look like overstuffed sausages !

Yesterday my eyes came out like organ stops as I was entering the Co-op. There was a young lady in 4" heels in the tightest and shortest dress which you don't see much of in the Co-op, and she was clearly around the 7 months pregnancy mark ! She received a lot of long stares I can tell you.

I never see any dark roots, so I'm guessing she is more grey than anything.

I hate her servile self-seeking flattering of Ruthless. Turns my stomach. I get the impression Jackie prances around telling everyone that she was a 'star' on breakfast TV. Probably thinks selling tat on a shopping channel is beneath her. I'd love to be a fly on the wall at QVC, I bet there's so much bitching behind the scenes.

Yeah I noticed that too ... is Julia vying for Alison K's handbag-skin? Ooooh, things will be said within the hallowed corridors of QVC HQ. Julia's crêpe bingo-wings are grim, but even me as a middle-aged man will not knock or mock a woman. This is what happens. We deal with it, but we surely don't accentuate it?

Really? 🤨
Maybe read some of your posts!!
Read your posts today, still say you don't knock or mock women???

Griz, I'm not talking about young nubile and sylph like bodies in body-cons, but young ladies who are clearly obese and look like overstuffed sausages !

Yesterday my eyes came out like organ stops as I was entering the Co-op. There was a young lady in 4" heels in the tightest and shortest dress which you don't see much of in the Co-op, and she was clearly around the 7 months pregnancy mark ! She received a lot of long stares I can tell you.
I'm imagining all sorts of scenarios why this woman chose to dress like that. She knew she was being stared at, no doubt. What was going through her head? What type of home life did she have? Was there a partner with her? I'm thinking things like that.

I remember years ago watching one of those “dress for your shape” type shows. They had a plus size young lady and the stylist said that classic clothes would make her look slimmer but since none of her friends would be seen dead in classic styles it was pretty useless expecting her to dress like this so they dressed her in trendy clothes which didn’t hide her weight but which she felt much happier in as she fitted in with her peers.

It stayed with me and I could see exactly what she was getting at,

Well, there is clearly a different mind set with this generation who never seem to ask anymore "does my bum look big in this" because they certainly couldn't care less what they look like.

Even at my stately age of 73 I've brainwashed myself all my life life that my upper arms should not be exposed in public - yet apparently who cares anymore ? the same with my belly and bum, I wouldn't and have never dreamt of wearing tight skirts where my belly is shading my knees from the sun, and even though my bum is nothing compared to some, I still wear clothes that 'skim' so lumps and bumps are not on show. When I was younger I constantly wore a girdle or an 'all in one' - now called shapewear, but there's a lot of me to pull in these days.

Really? 🤨
Maybe read some of your posts!!
You beat me to it, thank you!

Actually wasn’t sure if the comment was supposed to sarcastic?! 😳

(There’s some shocking sexism, and mocking of women, especially, on this forum at times - from lots of people...

Think some of it is “unintentional” (societal etc) but plenty sadly is not. 😢)

I read an article in an online paper at the weekend how young women are discarding wearing bras. It is the in thing now, no matter the size of your boobs. Strangely, in town on Saturday I walked past a young 20 something wearing black ripped jeans a very tight white t shirt no bra. She had a large bust, and it was nipples on show. I just thought, oh dear, give it a few years and your boobs will be swinging at your waist.

As I speak as someone who has a large bust.

I read an article in an online paper at the weekend how young women are discarding wearing bras. It is the in thing now, no matter the size of your boobs. Strangely, in town on Saturday I walked past a young 20 something wearing black ripped jeans a very tight white t shirt no bra. She had a large bust, and it was nipples on show. I just thought, oh dear, give it a few years and your boobs will be swinging at your waist.

As I speak as someone who has a large bust.
My bra has gone back in the drawer in the hot weather.🤣🤣🤣

Latest posts

Back