Another sleb!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Put her on with Chunts and bore us all to death,it’s the epitome of what’s wrong with QVC (Z Listers trying to be seen as something special) Loose Women complete nonsense on a mainstream channel,should fit nicely at Q,but don’t but her on with 2sizes2small after all she is a star😂😂😂

Just had an email about Brenda Edwards' Style Edit !!!! Over egging the pudding qvc !!!

This was how Ruthless started. So what demographic are QVC chasing with BE ? because Ruthless already covers the age group who watch qvc.

Once she starts her 'own range' I wonder what colour piping she'll go for. Ruthless already has the orange and animal print covered.

I had the email about the Brenda Edwards products today as well. She was wearing quite a garish patterned bomber type jacket (?) which might be one of her items. When I clicked on the link in the email though it said the link wasn’t recognised. 😂

I’ve only caught her briefly on Loose Women and she seems to be a very pleasant woman. It was such very sad news about her son, Jamal. Maybe creating her own fashion brand is her way of moving forward in which case I wish her every success.

Her son who died of a sudden cardiac arrest recently aged 31 was also an ambassador for The Prince of Wales Trust.

Jamal Edwards
MBE was a British music entrepreneur, DJ and founder of the online urban music platform SB.TV.
im very very familar with who her son is i was just surprised shes doing an edit show so i wish her the best of luck with it

Never heard of her and even Google didn’t enlighten me!
She’s got a long Wikipedia entry which is very enlightening!

I hadn’t heard of her - and would rather stick needles in my eye than watch Loose Women - but she’s had quite a life by the sounds of it including a musical career and has also experienced a lot of personal trauma, the poor lady :(

I’ve never heard of her! Just had a look at Google.
Same here...

Just had an email about Brenda Edwards' Style Edit !!!! Over egging the pudding qvc !!!

This was how Ruthless started. So what demographic are QVC chasing with BE ? because Ruthless already covers the age group who watch qvc.

Once she starts her 'own range' I wonder what colour piping she'll go for. Ruthless already has the orange and animal print covered.
I'm bored already 😴

Has anyone seen the promo? (Lord! It's unoriginal & cliched. I'll wait to see if she is also - but not holding my breath.
And....whatever she was wearing looked cheap & ****.

I’ve just read that Brenda Edwards son died after taking drugs. I hope this doesn’t start a wave of bad publicity toward her. QVC must be feeling slightly worried about how that is going to pan out. I don’t know why they see the need to keep introducing minor celebrities anyway, because looking back over the years none of them seem to do well (except Ruth, who is riding the crest of the wave at the moment) Lisa Snowden, Amanda Wakeley . Melissa Odabash, Gok Wan etc. all gradually disappear as more and more of their ‘stuff’ ends up in clearance. I fear Dannii Minogue is heading the same way. They all end up ‘designing ‘ their own range of diamonique, and that seems to be the kiss of death!

QVC US have Jamie Foxx and Catherine Zeta Jones amongst their 'slebs'. We get minor tv daytime hosts and a supermarket fashion designer :rolleyes:

WHO KNEW ? Bob Mackie who once inflicted his iffy prints - mainly on shirt style tops, on us, was the designer who created THAT dress which Marilyn Monroe wore to Kennedy's birthday where she sang Happy Birthday Mr President. :oops:

I’ve just read that Brenda Edwards son died after taking drugs. I hope this doesn’t start a wave of bad publicity toward her. QVC must be feeling slightly worried about how that is going to pan out. I don’t know why they see the need to keep introducing minor celebrities anyway, because looking back over the years none of them seem to do well (except Ruth, who is riding the crest of the wave at the moment) Lisa Snowden, Amanda Wakeley . Melissa Odabash, Gok Wan etc. all gradually disappear as more and more of their ‘stuff’ ends up in clearance. I fear Dannii Minogue is heading the same way. They all end up ‘designing ‘ their own range of diamonique, and that seems to be the kiss of death!
amanda wakeley was doing well till her company went into administration & Melissa Odabash was only on the other week with tons of new items but with her range its one of those that quickly end up in clearence for new lines from the same range

Latest posts

Back