Another sleb!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Realising how much moola Ruth is bringing in, I wonder how many of her friends are queuing up to ask her for a recommendation to sell on QVC. Her friend, Brenda, is bringing out a line of clothing that is supposedly unique to her taste. There must be others who can smell the cash.
Wonder if she is worrying about the competition!

Realising how much moola Ruth is bringing in, I wonder how many of her friends are queuing up to ask her for a recommendation to sell on QVC. Her friend, Brenda, is bringing out a line of clothing that is supposedly unique to her taste. There must be others who can smell the cash.
Brenda is just doing “edits” and picking out stuff she likes. It’s not her own range…..well, not as yet any way…..watch this space.

Give it time.

Ruthless started out doing 'edits' - probably to gauge the audience reaction to her, whilst getting a 'range' ready in the background. I imagine if Ruth hadn't panned out then another 'face' would have been found to front the fashion already in the pipeline. They say fashion ranges are thought about a year to 18 months in advance, and it was certainly only a few weeks later after the 'edit' that Ruthless was presenting a few bits that she started to call her own ! Fools we 'aint.

Because you plaster your home all over Instagram and get plenty of 'likes' you suddenly become an 'interiors' expert. Most of slebs homes I've seen in magazines just look like showroom displays, - corner sofa, lamp, coffee table that's it - all in grey. No 'soul or warmth' at all.

Wonder if she is worrying about the competition!
I think her ego is too big to think anyone could do better.

We call it “bought by the yard”. All bought at the same time to a specific theme and when no longer on trend you just buy the next package.
I've heard of people who've never read a book in their lives, but want to appear well-read, so they buy books by the yard to fill up walls of bookshelves. Ain't some folks wierd?

from a rubbish selection of fashion, bring in someone who can remember the stock phrases to use, and who 'loves' everything, and hope that no-one switches off.

If ever there was easy money for someone already on the tele, then surely this is it. Get your Agent to say you're happy to 'launch a collection' on QVC and away you go. Well, I'm off.

Absolutely no offence to Brenda Edwards - but why? So she's picked out a selection of QVC clothes that she likes (or says she likes), stuff that's already available on Q and will be getting regular airings anyway. All I can see here is yet another mouth to feed, and who's going to benefit? Not the customers, that's for sure, because this will make sure that p&p will stay high and nothing else in their money grabbing policies will change any time soon!

Absolutely no offence to Brenda Edwards - but why? So she's picked out a selection of QVC clothes that she likes (or says she likes), stuff that's already available on Q and will be getting regular airings anyway. All I can see here is yet another mouth to feed, and who's going to benefit? Not the customers, that's for sure, because this will make sure that p&p will stay high and nothing else in their money grabbing policies will change any time soon!
Sorry the lady has a broken ankle. No fun for her, especially in this heat. However, she needn't have made the trip into QVC yesterday. Her voice, though, was a pleasure to hear compared to Pipa's shrill tones that got more high pitched as the hour progressed . I agree with you, Merry, we've seen the majority of the outfits before. Could it be that she's treading water until her own designs come in?

My point exactly MM, and as was pointed out on the show, they're waiting for her "own collection" to arrive. And what was said on a Twitter feed ? something about "fashion advice", oh give me a break.

Anyone with half a brain can say ... " this is fab, she looks great in this, those colours are wonderful, just put a little jacket on top, etc etc " . Even Ideal World are at it with their fashion spot, as they've got Linda Lusardi doing exactly the same thing.

Most women - more so than our Mothers generation - are pretty savvy when it comes to what they want to wear and what suits them, so its laughable that these 'slebs' are doing this type of 'gig' because its easy money. QVC no doubt think its a smart move in getting Loose Women to front their fashion as they suppose most of their audience watch this show. Well,, the fashion is like the women - boring with loud prints.

I also groan when I see the likes of 'Celebrity' Master Chef, along with sleb shows of Pointless and the rest, - I never ever watch them, because they're all out of work has beens who are on the reality circuit.

(this is'nt MUTLEY its BRISSLES)

My point exactly MM, and as was pointed out on the show, they're waiting for her "own collection" to arrive. And what was said on a Twitter feed ? something about "fashion advice", oh give me a break.

Anyone with half a brain can say ... " this is fab, she looks great in this, those colours are wonderful, just put a little jacket on top, etc etc " . Even Ideal World are at it with their fashion spot, as they've got Linda Lusardi doing exactly the same thing.

Most women - more so than our Mothers generation - are pretty savvy when it comes to what they want to wear and what suits them, so its laughable that these 'slebs' are doing this type of 'gig' because its easy money. QVC no doubt think its a smart move in getting Loose Women to front their fashion as they suppose most of their audience watch this show. Well,, the fashion is like the women - boring with loud prints.

I also groan when I see the likes of 'Celebrity' Master Chef, along with sleb shows of Pointless and the rest, - I never ever watch them, because they're all out of work has beens who are on the reality circuit.

(this is'nt MUTLEY its BRISSLES)
I wonder what the point of difference will be, will it be specifically for the "curvier" lady, as they like to call it these days. To be honest I don't think that would be a bad thing to see the plus size models being dressed in outfits specifically designed for their body shape. It will be good to see Claire for example wearing a dress that doesn't make her boobs look like an enormous zeppelin coming towards you, or in leggings that are the right size and not in pig pink!
Weird about the Mutley thing. The other Muttley has two T's!

I wonder what the point of difference will be, will it be specifically for the "curvier" lady, as they like to call it these days. To be honest I don't think that would be a bad thing to see the plus size models being dressed in outfits specifically designed for their body shape. It will be good to see Claire for example wearing a dress that doesn't make her boobs look like an enormous zeppelin coming towards you, or in leggings that are the right size and not in pig pink!
Weird about the Mutley thing. The other Muttley has two T's!
I'm the real Muttley! I'm even sniggering like him😂

Latest posts

Back