Another sleb!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My point exactly MM, and as was pointed out on the show, they're waiting for her "own collection" to arrive. And what was said on a Twitter feed ? something about "fashion advice", oh give me a break.

Anyone with half a brain can say ... " this is fab, she looks great in this, those colours are wonderful, just put a little jacket on top, etc etc " . Even Ideal World are at it with their fashion spot, as they've got Linda Lusardi doing exactly the same thing.

Most women - more so than our Mothers generation - are pretty savvy when it comes to what they want to wear and what suits them, so its laughable that these 'slebs' are doing this type of 'gig' because its easy money. QVC no doubt think its a smart move in getting Loose Women to front their fashion as they suppose most of their audience watch this show. Well,, the fashion is like the women - boring with loud prints.

I also groan when I see the likes of 'Celebrity' Master Chef, along with sleb shows of Pointless and the rest, - I never ever watch them, because they're all out of work has beens who are on the reality circuit.

(this is'nt MUTLEY its BRISSLES)
I thought you, Brissles, were going to tell us, "Reader, I married him," Mr. Muttley, that is. That you'd changed your name!

Its not only Claire, but its when they put Sophie in tight fittings trousers - flattering not, and only amplify her ample and sturdy legs.
If I were to decide on Sophie's outfits, I'd make sure they were the right size - usually she wears a size too small - and that she models midi or maxi dresses or skirts. She's a knockout, beautiful woman, but the so-called 'stylists' often make her look a laughing stock. And, please, no excuses that the suppliers haven't provided samples in all sizes. That's a pathetic get-out tactic for bad sales(man/woman)ship.

Rumour has it she has been 'pencilled' in as anchor for GMB ! Honest to God there is this small pool of tarts whose management push them for every job going. Davina is another one. I don't get up early to watch morning tele, and if I do its the News Channels for me. I wonder how well Holden's cackle laugh will go down on a morning show. No doubt she will wear preppy jumpers and tops more suited for the role.

Rumour has it she has been 'pencilled' in as anchor for GMB ! Honest to God there is this small pool of tarts whose management push them for every job going. Davina is another one. I don't get up early to watch morning tele, and if I do its the News Channels for me. I wonder how well Holden's cackle laugh will go down on a morning show. No doubt she will wear preppy jumpers and tops more suited for the role.
And the obligatory 'specs'

I see Brenda Edwards is about to jump on the QVC bandwagon!
Yes saw that her other day, whete do I know that name from?

amanda wakeley was doing well till her company went into administration & Melissa Odabash was only on the other week with tons of new items but with her range its one of those that quickly end up in clearence for new lines from the same range
Far too expensive. You can buy real gemstones for less on other channels.

I've watched about 20 minutes in all the time Loose Women has aired, but as the panellists are gossip fodder and most have been on Strictly, then its hard not to know who they are.

I read that another one has been commandeered as having a Collection, and that's Judy Love, for the Very online retailer. Holden and McCall do JD Williams, Willoughby and Twiggy did M & S. So clearly there's so much money in marketing a 'name' to a fashion brand.

I've watched about 20 minutes in all the time Loose Women has aired, but as the panellists are gossip fodder and most have been on Strictly, then its hard not to know who they are.

I read that another one has been commandeered as having a Collection, and that's Judy Love, for the Very online retailer. Holden and McCall do JD Williams, Willoughby and Twiggy did M & S. So clearly there's so much money in marketing a 'name' to a fashion brand.
I remember when my folks were on holiday in Cornwall one year and dad put the TV on at lunchtime - which he had probably rarely ever done in his life! - and Loose Women came on...

He texted me to tell me about how awful it was and had I ever seen it!
He couldn’t get over it but I think he was also quite fascinated!

I said I’d seen maybe two episodes and my brain was still rotting....

It really is appalling IMHO!
Maybe it’s improved - this was over a decade ago.

We weren’t even allowed to watch ITV as children - yes my mum used to be a real snob! (I blame her mum whom I adored but who had grown up in a Manor House with a nanny etc.. though she was very down to earth as a an adult)...

I think it’s stuck a bit as I generally avoid it still - but there’s the occasional decent drama these days.

Judy Love - who I saw on Strictly didn’t know she was also on Loose Women (another reason to avoid it!) - was on Celebrity Gogglebox with someone I think is an ITV newsreader?

They were on their phones looking at plus size fashion and ooggling over shoes etc.

Didn’t realise she had “her own range” now too..!

I think you deserve a medal for managing 2 episodes I saw less than 10 mins and that was 9.5 too much.

Judy Love is another person who has eyelashes which have a life of their own. She was on the last Task Master series and whilst a lot of it would be playing to the camera she came across (to me anyway) as a bit of a lazy git.

On the news they said she suffered a cardiac arrest after falling at home.
Oh thanks not seen anything else atm.

I think you deserve a medal for managing 2 episodes I saw less than 10 mins and that was 9.5 too much.

Judy Love is another person who has eyelashes which have a life of their own. She was on the last Task Master series and whilst a lot of it would be playing to the camera she came across (to me anyway) as a bit of a lazy git.
I've never watched it.

According to reports it was an accident at home - she fell.

I remember Cilla Black 'falling' at her villa when she died. Both the same age. My age. So I'm watching my step !!!!
Me as well Brissles as I am extremely clumsy and have the bruises to prove it.🤣🤣

Latest posts

Back