Any Bobbi Brown Recommendations?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There is nothing advertised in Cardiff either, I even checked the JL and BB websites. May be worth a call to the BB counter. If you find out anything let me know, Cribbs may be a better time for me. I may even see you there :wave: :giggle:

There is nothing advertised in Cardiff either, I even checked the JL and BB websites. May be worth a call to the BB counter. If you find out anything let me know, Cribbs may be a better time for me. I may even see you there :wave: :giggle:

as long as you dont lead me astray hahahaha

Haha!! We can sit on our hands and not spend together!!! I would like to see his demo though, apparently you can ask questions during too, I even started a mental list of issues I had! Hmm, maybe I will try and fit it in :thinking:

one thing about bobbi brown pallets they sure aint deep. one swipe and the metal base is shining through.

I use the BB Natural Finish Long Lasting foundation with SPF15. I have an oily skin and it's great. A liquid you can put on with brush, fingers or sponge.
I also use either the Face Protection lotion or the Oil Control lotion as a moisturiser in the day, both have SPF15, and the Face Base at night. Yummy!

Last edited:
one thing about bobbi brown pallets they sure aint deep. one swipe and the metal base is shining through.

Ooh I haven't found that Boffy, what palettes are like that? (so I don't bother scooping them up on eBay - or on QVC who seem to get things late quite often! :headbang:)

Hope this helps those interested in a 40 minute makeup session :

Paul Herrington, Head of Artistry
2nd December - Selfridges Trafford
3rd-4th December - Selfridges W1
8th December - John Lewis Cardiff
14th December - John Lewis Edinburgh
15th December - Jenners Edinburgh
16th December - Frasers Glasgow
17th December - John Lewis Glasgow
20th December - House of Fraser, Birmingham
21st December - Selfridges Birmingham
22nd December - John Lewis Cambridge