Apricot TSV 22/8/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Very pretty!
Need a white top for my sneaky holiday to wear with my joe browns trousers.

CC
this top that you see above is not the tsv now that one has been scrapped so this is another tsv ive not found yet but cause this is like the 3rd date for a tsv (its been changed 3 times now)

Went down to Boundary Mills outlet this morning and quite a few Apricot tops on sale for £15 and under plus there is a further 10% off with voucher.
Couldn't be bothered to hang about until the tills opened at 11.
To be honest I don't need any new tops.

Attachments

• Apricot TSV 1.jpg
    Apricot TSV 1.jpg
    209.4 KB · Views: 103
  • Apricot TSV 2.jpg
    Apricot TSV 2.jpg
    241.5 KB · Views: 106
  • Apricot TSV 3.png
    Apricot TSV 3.png
    794.1 KB · Views: 105
  • Apricot TSV 4.png
    Apricot TSV 4.png
    714.8 KB · Views: 111
I've just thrown out a M&S top with this style of sleeves because they are too awkward in shape to look good under anything so they are limiting.

Apricot Printed Shirt with 3/4 Batwing Sleeves
Item Number: 403160
QVC Price £35.00
Todays Special Value Price £27.98
P&P £3.95

When it comes to shirts, this chic design just raised the style game with its trendy teardrop print and elegant batwing sleeves. It's one of those shirts that will go with everything and although it can be worn any time of year, we can see you reaching for it again and again over the transitional months, when you can either wear it on its own, over another layer or under a coat or jacket. A wardrobe essential? We think so!
*A great saving: If you were to buy this Apricot Printed Shirt with 3/4 Batwing Sleeves from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £35 plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £27.98 plus P&P, you’re saving £7.02.
Sophisticated silhouette - it's easy to feel your best in this shirt thanks to its sleek hi-lo hemline and fashionable batwing sleeves, which give it an elegant finish as well as providing a comfortable amount of coverage.
Ways to style - we know you'll find your own ways to wear this printed shirt but if you need inspiration, we have some ideas! Try it with smart trousers or jeans and a blazer for a polished look ideal for work and meals out, simply swapping the blazer for a casual jacket for a more relaxed feel. Coveting cosy? Pair it with leggings, boots and a cardigan for an easy-going autumnal ensemble.
Beautiful colours - the four different colours give you the ability to tailor this design exactly to your personal taste. Are you feeling classic Blue, eye-catching Pink, fashionable Green or chic Camel? The Blue, Pink and Camel options are currently only available at QVC too!
  • Cuff sleeves
  • Collar neckline
  • Button fastenings
  • 100% viscose
  • Machine washable at 30C
Colour options:
  • Blue
  • Pink
  • Green
  • Camel
Garment measurements:
  • Chest: 8: 104cm (40.9"), 10: 109cm (42.9"), 12: 114cm (44.9"), 14: 119cm (46.9"), 16: 124cm (48.8"), 18: 129cm (50.8")
  • Length: 8: 74.5cm (29.3"), 10: 75cm (29.5"), 12: 75.5cm (29.7"), 14: 76cm (29.9"), 16: 76.5cm (30.1"), 18: 77cm (30.3")
All measurements are approximate

How can this blouse be manufactured at such a low price? Something must be missing.
Am I missing something because that price for a blouse, both full and TSV aren't particularly low in my opinion? Yes, if you use QVC as a yardstick then I guess they are. I most certainly wouldn't struggle to find a blouse on the high street or an online retailer for under £20 let alone under £35, and I wouldn't have to restrict myself to Primark or Wish.

Am I missing something because that price for a blouse, both full and TSV aren't particularly low in my opinion? Yes, if you use QVC as a yardstick then I guess they are. I most certainly wouldn't struggle to find a blouse on the high street or an online retailer for under £20 let alone under £35, and I wouldn't have to restrict myself to Primark or Wish.
I wait for Kaleidoscope's sale. They've got some lovely tops in their Autumn brochure but the prices are eye watering. Sixty pounds for a jumper.

I don't have access to Primark or Wish and I've never bought anything from Apricot. However, I noticed the blouse's machine stitching around the pointed collar - a sure sign of cheaply manufactured merchandise and I doubt if the blouse has a proper front facing. The billowing sleeves were a selling point and I think most of the cost to provide the fabric for the blouse went into the sleeves.

Latest posts

Back