argan oil DOTD

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Last night Sherlock said 'who cares' about p+p.

What a nice man.

I like the way that some presenters use examples such as petrol prices, trouble finding parking spaces and being jostled in queues to justify the P+P.

I like the way that some presenters use examples such as petrol prices, trouble finding parking spaces and being jostled in queues to justify the P+P.

..Don't forget that coffee you have to stop for, and that expensive piece of gateau you have to buy to go with it, the parking fine you'll get 'cause you've over run on the meter whilst queuing, the germs you'll catch, the bus you'll miss, the bag that will break, oh and how wet you'll get when the rains come! We're lucky they don't add on another couple of quid this time of the year!

Their latest crap is boasting that it's guaranteed Christmas delivery. It's only 9 December today, they were saying that last week too! And at £8 a pop it should be ****** next day delivery!

It can't be long before any mention of Christmas is taboo, delivery wise.

Christmas this, Christmas that, from Summer onwards but as we get almost to it, rarely a mention.

The January sale will start on 20 December :mysmilie_19:

Latest posts

Back