Arthur Ivy necklaces

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Deasmum

Registered Shopper
Is anyone else watching the Arthur Ivy Czarite necklaces with a starting price of about 330,000? Are you rushing to the phones to buy one of the necklaces? On one hand, Gemporia sells cheap tat and on the other hand amazingly expensive jewellery. It seems as if they are confused regarding their brand identity!

I did think they were stunning, and sadly well out if my price range. Those were the kinds of Kat Florence pieces Toby’s mother used to sell on Rocks & Co, just amazing. I don’t think they’re confused over their identity, I think they’re happy to sell anything to anyone. But I have to say, I’m going to scream if Toby says ‘Guys and Girls’ one more time.

I am not the greatest fan of Czarite, so I wasn't too impressed, but earlier last week they had an Arthur Ivy ruby necklace that was simply ravishing. It was not within my price range, but at least it was fun to gaze adoringly at it. Unless I am mistaken, the Czarite necklaces weren't sold while they were on air. My grandmother asked me why would someone with that kind of money buy from Gemporia rather than designer brands. I wonder if many people asked the same question. For me, the cheap tat devalued their brand and undermined their credibility as a high end jeweller.

I rarely watch the evening show because I am out and about, but yesterday with the heat the only thing I could do was sit in front of the fan, so I caught Adina's show. I was mesmerized by the champagne zircons. I was just intrigued to know whether they looked as good in person as they did inside the light box. Zircon is a tricky stone. It can easily look too dark and only sparkle when exposed to direct sunlight. That was certainly the case with the Umba valley red zircon we bought from Gemporia. They were dark brown and unimpressive. Returned both. Did anyone buy the Kaduna champagne zircon Jewellery?

Latest posts

Back