Attitude By Renee Fashion TSV 17/02/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Back at the start I bought a couple of tops as I had to wear dark suits to work and they were light and bright underneath but overpriced even then and I wouldn’t buy now.

Attachments

• WWC TSV 1.jpg
    WWC TSV 1.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 122
  • WWC TSV 2.jpg
    WWC TSV 2.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 123
  • WWC TSV 3.jpg
    WWC TSV 3.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 116
  • WWC TSV 4.jpg
    WWC TSV 4.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 120
Not for me. I've never had any luck with trousers from QVC, never get the right size, as I find a dress size doesn't convert into a trouser with waist / hip size, so have spent a fortune in returns.

Renee is another poly/elastene brand, but I did buy (and still have) a white cotton lace tunic with a white camisole underneath and 3/4 sleeves - I think there was a selection of colours ie blue. yellow, black. Its washed well, and a rare item I wish had bought another one.

Are these not just overpriced leggings/jeggings? Anything that tight will pull you in (and push you out) - is the extra £££s to enable them to call it ”control” rather than squeeze?
We don't know whether they'll be overpriced yet .....Oh hang on!

Joking aside I reckon that some of Q's fashion offerings would be overpriced if they were free!

We don't know whether they'll be overpriced yet .....Oh hang on!

Joking aside I reckon that some of Q's fashion offerings would be overpriced if they were free!
Merry, how right you are! However, I do have a few Ronni Nicole dresses that I've worn and worn over the years, they wash well and still look as good as new. They also fit me properly and I get nice comments. Hmm, I do believe this is a brand that Q have dumped ha ha ha.

CC

CC did you have to size up with Ronni Nicole ? as I found with this brand the sizing only went up in bust size of 1" increments - making it miniscule 2" between a size 14 and 18. Although I did love the styles of this brand.

Although we decry the current fashion output of Q, I still have a load of 'stuff' I've bought in past years in my wardrobe. No, it wasn't the usual suspects on offer now with poly/elastene. They are from brands now long since deceased like fabric cardis from Berek, fringe beaded ponchos from Dreamkeeper, shirt/tunics with random sequins from Indigo Moon (yes I know I take the p..s of this range, but some items WERE worth having), and an unusual cardi that looks like a knitted waistcoat with satin (yep) sleeves and collar under....... in purple from another one off brand. If Q continued with a range of brands that brought us 'different and quirky' fashion, then sales might rise again.

CC did you have to size up with Ronni Nicole ? as I found with this brand the sizing only went up in bust size of 1" increments - making it miniscule 2" between a size 14 and 18. Although I did love the styles of this brand.

Although we decry the current fashion output of Q, I still have a load of 'stuff' I've bought in past years in my wardrobe. No, it wasn't the usual suspects on offer now with poly/elastene. They are from brands now long since deceased like fabric cardis from Berek, fringe beaded ponchos from Dreamkeeper, shirt/tunics with random sequins from Indigo Moon (yes I know I take the p..s of this range, but some items WERE worth having), and an unusual cardi that looks like a knitted waistcoat with satin (yep) sleeves and collar under....... in purple from another one off brand. If Q continued with a range of brands that brought us 'different and quirky' fashion, then sales might rise again.
Ive got a Fabrizio top from years ago. We moved here 21 years ago and I had it then. It's grey burnout outer over black.

I used to laugh when JR tried to sound Italian pronouncing it.

Still got a couple of Kim's dresses. A grey crepe one and a black cowl neck one. Never needed ironing and it is over 3 years since I've worn them but they still look good. Had them a few years as well.

I never did size up Brissles. I'm a 10/12 and the RN size 12 fitted me perfectly and it still does :D I'm quite petite all over though and short. I've had my weight issues over the years but I'm quite slim again and there's always plenty of stretch with Q clothes :LOL:

CC

Women with Control Prime Stretch Straight Leg Denim Trouser

QVC Price £52.00
Todays Special Value Price £32.98
P&P £3.95

Petite

Regular

Tall

Denim is a staple in any wardrobe, but imagine denim with added support, extra comfort and flexibility Well, here you have it! These Women with Control Prime Stretch trousers feature the look of denim and the feel of cotton, with a cosy pull-on style, tummy support and a smoothing overall effect. The result? A clean silhouette that celebrates your curves while keeping you feeling comfortable and looking stylish.

Extra comfort
- ever worry staying comfortable in your jeans all day? Trust us, you won't be once you try on this soft and supple pair! Made from the cotton-blend fabric of Women with Control's Prime Stretch denim, these stretchy trousers boast a chic denim-inspired design with the flexible feel of cotton. They're super-easy to pull on, so you can look and feel your best at all times!
Curve confidence - fitted with a Tummy Control panel and a Blu-Tec Control System, these flattering trousers will help to smooth the look of your silhouette, bringing out the best of your figure without the need for shapewear. It's never been easier to keep your casual style looking chic!
A wardrobe staple - outfit dilemma? Consider it solved! These everyday trousers boast a casual, straight shape you can rely on, elevated by stylish details like embroidered back pockets and waist and back seaming. They'll team well with almost anything in your repertoire, from your favourite tunic to a cosy knitted jumper.
Your perfect fit - with petite, regular and tall options, you can choose the length that best suits you, so they'll fit your figure perfectly.
Choose you colour - available in five shades for the winter season, it'll be hard to pick just one! For a classic denim tone go with Black, Indigo or Mid Wash, or for something stand-out yet equally sophisticated, opt for on-trend Marshmallow White or Safari Taupe.
  • Tummy Control with Blu-Tec Control System
  • Waist seaming
  • Back seaming details
  • Two back pockets with embroidery details
  • Outer 1: 95% cotton, 5% elastane; outer 2: 84% nylon, 16% elastane
  • Machine washable at 30C
Colour options:
  • Black
  • Indigo
  • Mid Wash
  • Marshmallow White
  • Safari Taupe