Attitude By Renee Fashion TSV 17/02/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The stupid Attitudes brand ambassador is doing my head in. Seriously! That ****** cackling laugh.šŸ˜” switching off!
Oh, well, looks like I had a lucky escape then. Tuned in to have a look see, but Storm Dudley had other ideas and the signal for Q isnā€™t being very co-operative this evening. Back to the footie.

The stupid Attitudes brand ambassador is doing my head in. Seriously! That ****** cackling laugh.šŸ˜” switching off!
Haha!

I put in on at midnight and I have to say Iā€™m enjoying it more than a lot of TSV shows of late. Itā€™s still on at half twelve!

I was actually just thinking about Donna the BA and wondering what she does when sheā€™s not at QVC?
Is she a stylist? She doesnā€™t come across that way...

But I would 100% rather watch her than drippy Evie or the lady who does Moda in Pelle etc...

She isnā€™t the most chic dresser - though to be fair she is in Reneeā€™s atrocious clothes! - but sheā€™s got a GSOH (doesnā€™t take herself too seriously) and seems to know the range well and is practical.
Oh and she has a personality!

I just watched the recorded presentation. I'm irritated that they didn't once think to tell us which size everyone was wearing, just which length...

I've had a few pairs of Renee's trousers over the years and I have to say they are brilliant.
Oh theyā€™ve been much better in midnight hour?

Basically the two models who are 10/12 seem to be in small.
Think Donna said she was in medium as size 12 - have to check that!
Clare the plus size model who is 18/20 was in 2xl.

Pipa was the one who surprised me. I donā€™t often see her and donā€™t know if sheā€™s lost weight but she said she is a size 26ā€ waist in jeans...
Sheā€™s in XS and they look quite baggy in the leg?
(Unlike a couple of models whose legs look like ham - even in smaller sizes - esp in the beige colour!)

Pipa was the one who surprised me. I donā€™t often see her and donā€™t know if sheā€™s lost weight but she said she is a size 26ā€ waist in jeans...
(Unlike a couple of models whose legs look like ham - even in smaller sizes - esp in the beige colour!)
Oh my goodness! Who's idea was it to put the camel colour with the long boots in same colour, on not thin legs? Just looks like a pair of dark brown non thin legs. Blimey!!! Go look!

So glad that's not me modelling!

Oh my goodness! Who's idea was it to put the camel colour with the long boots in same colour, on not thin legs? Just looks like a pair of dark brown non thin legs. Blimey!!! Go look!
When she came on screen I was just in shock! And laughing...

It looked hideous didnā€™t it!
And she was in the small too?!
Maybe she shouldnā€™t have been LOL!
Such a nasty colour... šŸ˜‚

Just watched the repeat. Much better presentation!

They are very generous trousers. I'm about an 18 at the moment and the L are spot on (tried them on before bed last night to check! These have a vent at the bottom and no pockets, so different style to TSV).

Haha!

I put in on at midnight and I have to say Iā€™m enjoying it more than a lot of TSV shows of late. Itā€™s still on at half twelve!

I was actually just thinking about Donna the BA and wondering what she does when sheā€™s not at QVC?
Is she a stylist? She doesnā€™t come across that way...

But I would 100% rather watch her than drippy Evie or the lady who does Moda in Pelle etc...

She isnā€™t the most chic dresser - though to be fair she is in Reneeā€™s atrocious clothes! - but sheā€™s got a GSOH (doesnā€™t take herself too seriously) and seems to know the range well and is practical.
Oh and she has a personality!

I looked her up last year TLL and apparently she's a PA to Helena Bonham Carter, Rachel Weisz, Sir Derek Jacobi, Samuel West and Harland Miller.
God only knows what she's doing on Q then. I'm surprised she's got the time to be honest.

What a catastrophe that was. And the models a size 12. And mega tall. She looks like a long gone off sausage you find at the back of the fridge when you get round to cleaning it ....finally.

I also can't believe QVC will want Ā£56.00 for these after the daft TSV price. Ridiculous.

Why donā€™t they properly show the fit around the waist and tummy area? The main selling point is ā€˜controlā€™ and how they stay in place and donā€™t ride down, but all the models are wearing long tops. I donā€™t want to see an occasional ping of the waistband to show the stretch, I want to see how they look and perform when walking and moving!

I looked her up last year TLL and apparently she's a PA to Helena Bonham Carter, Rachel Weisz, Sir Derek Jacobi, Samuel West and Harland Miller.
God only knows what she's doing on Q then. I'm surprised she's got the time to be honest.
That cannot be right, or someones having a laugh?

Not everything on the net is true.....

What a catastrophe that was. And the models a size 12. And mega tall. She looks like a long gone off sausage you find at the back of the fridge when you get round to cleaning it ....finally.
If she's a 12, those look really bad.

Why donā€™t they properly show the fit around the waist and tummy area? The main selling point is ā€˜controlā€™ and how they stay in place and donā€™t ride down, but all the models are wearing long tops. I donā€™t want to see an occasional ping of the waistband to show the stretch, I want to see how they look and perform when walking and moving!
They never show the arse on the bigger sizes. Always covered with some floaty monstrosity flapping about.

Just watched the repeat. Much better presentation!

They are very generous trousers. I'm about an 18 at the moment and the L are spot on (tried them on before bed last night to check! These have a vent at the bottom and no pockets, so different style to TSV).
Thank you for this.
Iā€™m dithering about sending for a pair to try. Since Debenhams disappeared taking Savannah Millers ā€œNineā€ jeans with them, Iā€™m desperate to find something in their place. Wasnā€™t sure about sizing (the 16 in the Nine range was absolutely perfect for meā€¦ā€¦and you know what itā€™s like when you find the perfect jeansā€¦ā€¦and then the disappearā€¦.šŸ˜•) so this has helped.

Thank you for this.
Iā€™m dithering about sending for a pair to try. Since Debenhams disappeared taking Savannah Millers ā€œNineā€ jeans with them, Iā€™m desperate to find something in their place. Wasnā€™t sure about sizing (the 16 in the Nine range was absolutely perfect for meā€¦ā€¦and you know what itā€™s like when you find the perfect jeansā€¦ā€¦and then the disappearā€¦.šŸ˜•) so this has helped.
Ah you are most welcome. They are stretchy, comfortable and really do make your tummy look flatter and bottom look perkier! Wearing them today x

I struggle with 'stretch' trousers, they fit alright when first put on, but then as I walk they start sliding down ! yet leggings stay in place - funny that . So I stick to linen (summer), and fleece lined trousers for walking the dog in winter.

Thank you for this.
From seeing the models in this style - which I thought was new? (ones lady above was talking about sound quite a different style) - I would suggest they couldnā€™t be described as generous?

I would have thought a size 16 high street would need at least a L?

Depends on size of legs I think. As I say Pipaā€™s looked baggy on the thigh but on all the others (inc size 10/12 in size small), it did look tight across the leg...

They didnā€™t show anything above thigh so no idea on fit there!

Good luck if you go for them.

They wouldnā€™t be my thing but depends what youā€™re looking for!

Saw

I also can't believe QVC will want Ā£56.00 for these after the daft TSV price. Ridiculous.
A bit of the repeat as I was drinking my morning water in bed. The colour was hideous.

Latest posts

Back