Autumn outwear preview.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
How can they call it call it a preview when all they showed was rubbish that has been in the back of the warehouse for the last 2 years? I saw stuff there I ordered and returned 2 years ago that was awful back then. Perhaps they should have called it a retrospective. I can only hope that, with the help of ST.com, more viewers are beginning to realise that QVC "fashion" is, on the whole, a pile of poo. In light of the economy, their prices are far too high for what they sell. A fact proven by the fact that you can find 95% of what they sell elsewhere for up to half the price. Not just fashion.

And of course to make it even more unwatchable there was Glen with his cardi spouting crap about how the coat DF was wearing would go with a little pair of cropped trousers.....blah blah blah. then banging on about the stitch detail on a dennis "the mouth" basso coat with faux fur lining etc blah. Switched over, couldn't bear it

Only caught little bits in the ad breaks and that was more than enough, obviously waffle must be "on trend" as Glen spouts plenty!! it was dire, all old tat that they can't flog, went into Monsoon on the way home from work today, saw some gorgeous coats in there. No animal print or faux fur in sight

How can they call it call it a preview when all they showed was rubbish that has been in the back of the warehouse for the last 2 years? I saw stuff there I ordered and returned 2 years ago that was awful back then. Perhaps they should have called it a retrospective. I can only hope that, with the help of ST.com, more viewers are beginning to realise that QVC "fashion" is, on the whole, a pile of poo. In light of the economy, their prices are far too high for what they sell. A fact proven by the fact that you can find 95% of what they sell elsewhere for up to half the price. Not just fashion.

Yes, I know. I started a thread with the same title yesterday :) QVC should be ashamed of themselves.

Latest posts

Back