AY silver bracelet query

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

inatizzy

Registered Shopper
Loving the chunky silver bracelet AY is wearing during the Richard Ward presentation.

Does anyone know if it's available on the Q - or if it's her own?

(can't say I've noticed it on her before, but that's probably because I usually switch over if she's on)

I did do a search on there but that one doesn't show.

Thanks X

Didnt see the Richard Ward launch but she has been wearing 2 doubled up lately. One with a round disc which i think could be Tiffany and a Bibi one with hearts (Item 300663)

I wish someone would have wound those bracelets around her jaw last night as a scold's bridle to shut her up!

In an earlier show she said she was wearing a bracelet by Kit Heath but I didn't see which bracelet she was referring to. His stuff is usually quite delicate though.

Thanks for the replies X

I didn't explain myself very well did I ?

It was the chunky one with a round disc/charm. Thought the disc was plain so didn't think it was Tiffany. (I'll check that out) It's not Kit Heath or Bibi.

Thanks again for trying to help !

Annie Haak does similar designs to Bibi but in sterling silver. They're not cheap though.

And I am certain the bracelet Alison was wearing was a Bibi. If you check the video presentation for the TSV you can see it quite clearly. Is there a Bibi TSV coming up? Or perhaps if it's not on the website it could be an old one.

And if you like Kit Heath and/or Kimberley Selwood then check out Alex Munroe. Again not cheap. I love his daisy and lily flower designs.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back