Balloon Face

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Is the model Tiffany so desperate for work that she needs to keep getting her face pumped up ? on the JLM show at midnight her face looked like it was ready to explode ! her lips were like rubber tyres that looked ridiculous on a woman over 60. Ok its her money..... blah blah blah, but there is a reaching point of ridicule and she's reached it. Her neck doesn't correlate and is a different age to her face, equally her hands, but when she does a naked face for make up that's when the real age shows up. I know she does other work as she's often in magazines - usually with the same older grey haired bloke posing as 'the husband', so must feel she needs to have procedures or lose the work. If that's the case then there must be a hell of a shortage of older models - men and women, so is there anyone on here game to make a few bob !! 😂

Is the model Tiffany so desperate for work that she needs to keep getting her face pumped up ? on the JLM show at midnight her face looked like it was ready to explode ! her lips were like rubber tyres that looked ridiculous on a woman over 60. Ok its her money..... blah blah blah, but there is a reaching point of ridicule and she's reached it. Her neck doesn't correlate and is a different age to her face, equally her hands, but when she does a naked face for make up that's when the real age shows up. I know she does other work as she's often in magazines - usually with the same older grey haired bloke posing as 'the husband', so must feel she needs to have procedures or lose the work. If that's the case then there must be a hell of a shortage of older models - men and women, so is there anyone on here game to make a few bob !! 😂
Nothing wrong with having a healthy ego, but Tiff's must be giant-sized. A while ago, she was modelling underwear, and I applauded her for it. Her bod is model worthy, but as the camera creeps up, things start to go down hill as her neck and face are revealed. She must be a favourite at QVC, however, and make money for them. Perhaps a lot of customers identify with her. I think she must be in her 70's. Last night, Ruth Langsford was clear to the camera man/woman not to come in close to her neck or her backside. Tiff can't request the same.

Her eyes are very wrinkled. This ultra smooth face with hamster cheeks, but I always notice how wrinkled her eyes are.

I know I sound a right bitch, but it is true.
Thats the issue with fillers its a cheap fix. An ultra smooth forehead, round plump golf ball cheeks, puffed up trout lips. Then you have the saggy jawline, the creapy eyes, the whisper thin lips.You cant really beat a well done face lift costs a lot and the down time I can imagine is big. But.....Most of the presenters post 50 could do with one. The mantra stay out of the sun and have a good skincare regime is a fact!

Her smile seems to be a permanent feature, she has no other expression. Fair play to her though, for modelling underwear and make up. Also I bet Tiffany Suchard wasn’t the name she was born with. Ali Keenan has gone all out cat woman now! What on earth has she done to herself? I think she’s finally crossed the line, as we knew she was heading that way. She’s bordering on the grotesque!

A piece from the year 2000......

"TIFFANY SUCHARD, 51, lives in Westminster, London. She is separated from her third husband and is currently dating. She has three children, Donna, 30, Jonathan, 28, and daughter Jo, 24, and a baby grandson. 'Once you reach 50 you can say anything, get away with anything. I rather enjoy that,' "

A piece from the year 2000......

"TIFFANY SUCHARD, 51, lives in Westminster, London. She is separated from her third husband and is currently dating. She has three children, Donna, 30, Jonathan, 28, and daughter Jo, 24, and a baby grandson. 'Once you reach 50 you can say anything, get away with anything. I rather enjoy that,' "
So shes only 51 she looks much older

A pieced in Daily Mail this week is talking about Prai neck cream. Seems one pot is sold every 60 seconds worldwide. Tiff, must not have started using it early enough, like 20 years ago.
Bit harsh, I would like to look as good at that at 75. Tbh if I looked as good at that at 65, or even 60 I would be happy!

Her smile seems to be a permanent feature, she has no other expression. Fair play to her though, for modelling underwear and make up. Also I bet Tiffany Suchard wasn’t the name she was born with. Ali Keenan has gone all out cat woman now! What on earth has she done to herself? I think she’s finally crossed the line, as we knew she was heading that way. She’s bordering on the grotesque!
Ali Keenan's eyes are very deep set and almond shaped. Is that where you see 'cat woman'? She looked awful in Julian McDonald's metallic leather jacket. Maybe she was told to wear it.

A pieced in Daily Mail this week is talking about Prai neck cream. Seems one pot is sold every 60 seconds worldwide. Tiff, must not have started using it early enough, like 20 years ago.
People will always live in hope. That's a good thing. If you give up hope, you're done for. Using a pot of cream in the hope it will change your wrinkled neck to a young looking neck is a waste of time, however. I hope that the woman who sells Prai neck cream on QVC will go away. I know she loves animals and part if her profit goes towards animal rescue, but I find her repulsive and disingenuous.

I don't know about balloon face. I've just had a curry and now I'm balloon body 🎈🎈🐷🐷

Tiff's alright, if she wants to get work done and it gets her employment, why not?

CC
That's true, and continued good luck to her. But her face still looks odd.

People will always live in hope. That's a good thing. If you give up hope, you're done for. Using a pot of cream in the hope it will change your wrinkled neck to a young looking neck is a waste of time, however. I hope that the woman who sells Prai neck cream on QVC will go away. I know she loves animals and part if her profit goes towards animal rescue, but I find her repulsive and disingenuous.
What is repulsive about her? Interested to know? The word is something to make me think pull away as it is disgusting. She just sells neck and face creams like loads more on QVC

I like the Prai neck cream, but you have to use a very, very small amount, otherwise it rolls off.

Latest posts

Back