Bare Minerals TSV 11/12/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am in a sort of dilemma: There is a very good offer on QVC Germany with a double size of the original foundation, a "diamond" veil, one of the new matte lipcolours, an eyeshadow and a brush: http://www.qvc.de/bareMinerals-Divi...p-Set-mit-Foundation-5tlg.product.291880.html
Up to now I have never tried BareMinerals, and I am very tempted, but only want to buy one set, so pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase, can anyone post the details of the upcoming TSV?

I am in a sort of dilemma: There is a very good offer on QVC Germany with a double size of the original foundation, a "diamond" veil, one of the new matte lipcolours, an eyeshadow and a brush: http://www.qvc.de/bareMinerals-Divi...p-Set-mit-Foundation-5tlg.product.291880.html
Up to now I have never tried BareMinerals, and I am very tempted, but only want to buy one set, so pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase, can anyone post the details of the upcoming TSV?

I wonder if we'll be getting the same or similar. Looking as close as I can at those photo with the Christmas tree there seems to be a gold brush & some pots.

But there is also a bag, the German Set doesn't have one. And it doesn't have the concealer, so nope, it won't be the same set at all.

It does look very tempting but I must resist as I have a stash of original foundations. Might look for the MV and eye colour on eBay.

And yes Nikkid, SJ looks gorgeous and years younger with her new hairdo.

But there is also a bag, the German Set doesn't have one. And it doesn't have the concealer, so nope, it won't be the same set at all.
Sorry! It is indeed a similar set, namely the German one (does the TSV contain the double size of the foundation?) plus eyeliner, blush and bag.

Last edited:
The TSV is called Divine Decadence and contains:-

Original SPF 15 Foundation
Brand New Gen Nude Matte Liquid Lip colour in Juju (deep rosy mauve shade)
Brand New Diamond Light Mineral Veil
Brand New Shadow Quickie in Pewter (almond pearl cream colour)
Loose Blush in Absolute Indulgence (desert rose shade)
Lasting Line Long Wearing Eyeliner in Absolute Black
Flawless Face Brush
Rose Gold Makeup Bag

What size is the foundation?

I think I'll go for the set from QVC Germany as there is no blush in it - I don't get on with blushes and would love to try BM.

If I find the right colour for my skin, I can shop in an BM outlet store next time we go to the US.:) Last time I was too impressed with all the products and kits they sold there. *blush*

I've seen some recent pics/vids of SJ on BM's FB page and is it my imagination, or has she had some major work done on her face as she looks so different/frozen?!

Really don't want to be b*tchy, but I almost didn't recognise her...

I've seen some recent pics/vids of SJ on BM's FB page and is it my imagination, or has she had some major work done on her face as she looks so different/frozen?!

Really don't want to be b*tchy, but I almost didn't recognise her...

Yes I thought that and new teeth.

Latest posts

Back