Bare Minerals TSV 9/3/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Im weak im weak im weak. Please no more!! Actually I'm not fussed on the lip colour - looks ok on 2nd video but a bit bright and old lady in the 1st??

So glad I am away from home this weekend and will not be watching countless shows and get sucked into buying this, I don't really need this but may be tempted, I wonder how much? £45 ish?

I'm really not interested in this at all.
The day treatment & highlight thingy look too yellow, the lipstick isn't my colour at all, got enough foundation.
Prefer other primers & got enough Mineral Veil already, especially with drops of the auto delivery of the last TSV still to come.

I'm quite interested... like Mineral Veil, primer and the foundation and would like to try the treatment, concealer and lip stain.

I'm quite tempted by this one. Depends on the presentation I guess, I'll need to see how it looks on someone with my sort of colouring etc.

According to Lee on FB the Tsv is on 3 easy pays :)

I'm so disappointed! I was looking forward to this. Won't bother with it now! What happened to the ready foundation?
I really wanted to try that! This set doesn't interest me at all! Bare minerals is my fav makeup brand apart from Mally and really like it but this kit this is not for me. :(

I don't care about primer, original foundation or mineral veil I already have those thank you! They rarely include ready products in tsvs, lucky I got the eye-shadow from last tsv from ebay.

Also that lipstick looks very similar to the bright pink one that was in the mally tsv, don't you think? Only thing interested in would be the stroke of light but not worth it just for that.

I'm in - it's perfect timing for me as I haven't had a TSV for a while so am running low. I understand why some folks are disappointed as it's the basics rather than the newer products (and the lip stick looks dodgy) but I'm pleased esp about the EP

Is it only me that really doesn't get the point of mineral veil?
I've tried it but it just doesn't seem to do anything as far as I can see.

Is it only me that really doesn't get the point of mineral veil?
I've tried it but it just doesn't seem to do anything as far as I can see.

At last, someone who feels the same about mineral veil! I have felt like a social outcast for so long for seeing no benefit whatsoever from it!
Every so often I think, "oh go on I'll try it again", but it doesn't make any difference to my face. Pointless! Maybe I just don't need it.

And me!! keep trying it, keep hearing how fab it is, keep thinking it's a less of a Cinderella product and more of an Emperor's new clothes?!!

Just watched the video of SJ demonstrating the TSV and think she has made Deborah-Anne's eyebrows look far too thick and dark. I know eyebrows should frame your face, but hers are just dominating her face now!

It will have 3 easy pays on the Tsv day though ....

bareMinerals 7 Piece More than Meets The Eye Collection

QVC Price: £48.50

Today's Special Value Price : £39.96

P&P: £4.95
http://www.qvcuk.com/bareMinerals-7...04880.html?cm_sp=[Ljava.lang.String;@76647664

bareMinerals More Than Meets The Eye Collection. This seven-piece set of multi-tasking beauty features four brand new products including a neutralising primer with SPF, a finishing veil that corrects and brightens, a creamy lipstick for a long-lasting stain and glossy shine in one, plus a tinted Day Treatment for a luminous look. Make the most of your features and create a flawless face with the transformative power of bareMinerals.

•Suitable for all skin tones, all complexions, all ages

Contains:

•1 x Neutralizing Antioxidant Foundation Primer SPF30 (30ml; new and only available at QVC) - helps reduce the appearance of redness and discolouration with a neutralising tone, and helps prevent signs of skin damage while smoothing away dryness, excess oil and the appearance of enlarged pores. Skin is left perfectly prepped for flawless, lasting foundation application. Contains antioxidant vitamins and broad spectrum SPF protection
•1 x Original SPF15 Foundation (8g) - made from 100% pure minerals and contains SPF15 for added protection when you're out and about. Achieve natural, flawless-looking coverage whatever your skin type with this bareMinerals foundation. Ideal for all skin tones, including sensitive skin, and made without preservatives, fragrances, additives, talc or oil
•1 x BB 5-in-1 Mineral Veil SPF20 with silver cap (1.5g; new and only available at QVC) - a unique creamy powder that is silky to the touch, hydrating and glides over the skin with a beautiful soft, luminous powder finish. Helps diffuse the appearance of fine lines and pores, gives coverage without colour, evens out skin tone, diffuses harsh light and adds youthful luminosity to the skin, plus it offers SPF protection against harmful sun damage and locks make-up in place for a fresh faced appearance
•1 x Stroke of Light Eye Brightener (5.5ml) - immediately helps brighten the eye area and diffuse dark shadows while helping to reduce the appearance of lines and dark circles over time. The illuminating tint blends seamlessly to conceal imperfections for a refreshed, radiant, even-toned look
1 x Hydrating Lip Stain in Elation with silver component (3.7g; new and only available at QVC) - a long-lasting, luxurious stain, a creamy, moisturising lipstick and a glossy shine in one. This innovative formula looks and applies like a traditional lipstick, giving you medium coverage and shine with a cherry blossom pink stain that will tint your lips all day, feel super luxurious on the lips, and help smooth out lines for a more youthful appearance. Suits all skin tones
•1 x Pure Transformation Day Treatment SPF30 (4g; new and only available at QVC) - an all-over tinted moisturising treatment that helps protect skin from harmful sun rays with a broad spectrum (UVA/UVB) mineral sunscreen of SPF30. A concentrated powder formula, it works to dramatically reduce the appearance of pores and increase luminosity. Includes antioxidants such as ferluic acid and green tea extract
•1 x Angled Foundation Brush with silver handle (new and only available at QVC)

Behind the brand
bareMinerals uses only the purest, highest-quality ingredients with none of the harsh chemicals and preservatives that can irritate skin. Boasting gorgeous colour collections and ground-breaking skincare lines, bareMinerals has earned its reputation as a beauty pioneer in mineral-based make-up.

Latest posts

Back