Bareminerals TSV 07/11/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bareminerals 6 Piece Collection TSV 07/11/21

2x 8g Original Foundation RRP £58 + post (RRP £29 + post each)
8g Mineral Veil RRP £25 + post
Strengthen & Lengthen Mascara RRP £23 + post
Mineralist Gloss Balm in Heart RRP £20 + post
All Over Face Colour in Rose Radiance RRP £22 + post

Total RRP £148 + post

Attachments

• BM TSV 1.jpg
    BM TSV 1.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 421
  • BM TSV 2.jpg
    BM TSV 2.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 389
  • BM TSV 3.jpg
    BM TSV 3.jpg
    195.4 KB · Views: 340
  • BM TSV 4.jpg
    BM TSV 4.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 315
  • BM TSV 5.jpg
    BM TSV 5.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 382
Thanks, I've been waiting for another Bareminerals TSV, they're very few and far between these days, it looks a better set than the last one which had some complaints about the concealer shades. I just wish they wouldn't keep putting the lip glosses in.

I bought one of the Mineralist Lip Gloss balms a few weeks ago and find it much lighter in texture and not as long lasting as the Moxie range.I think they have discontinued those? sob, they were by far my favourites.Rebel, I bought over & over even had a young man going through the stock in Duty Free at the airport at about 3:00 a.m to find me a ‘Rebel’ Moxie.

They seem to have discontinued a few items especially my favourite loose powder concealer, I don't find the new liquid ones give much coverage for what I need. However, I did notice that supercoolwillow had posted this on the new beauty items thread (thank you) so I'm hopeful it's on the way back soon, it's not yet showing on QVC though.🤞

Bareminerals 6 Piece Bare Beauty Favourites Collection
Item Number: 243640
QVC Price £80.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.96
P&P £3.95
4 Easy Pays of £9.99

Bareminerals fans, rejoice! All your bare beauty essentials are in this set, ready to create a gorgeous, naturally flawless look and care for your skin at the same time. Stock up with two Original Foundations, plus other radiance-inducing must-haves. This season, it's all about that glowing, fresh-faced look.

*A great saving : If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Bareminerals you’d pay £148. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £39.96, plus P&P, you’re saving £104.09.

Keep your skin comfortable - Bareminerals develop products that allow you to easily create the best natural-looking coverage possible, while omitting the additives, preservatives and fragrances commonly found in cosmetics. This adds up to a harmonised balance of make-up and skincare that's especially good for skin prone to sensitivity or breakouts.

Everything you need - with two Original Foundations so you'll always have one to hand, plus a Mineral Veil Powder and Loose Blush, you have the essentials you need to create a glowing complexion. Add a sweep of Strengthen & Length Mascara and a slick of Mineralist Gloss Balm, and you're ready to take on the day!

Time to play Santa? - if you know someone who might love Bareminerals, this set could be the perfect way to formally introduce them! And if they're already as besotted as we are, they'll appreciate this collection of complexion essentials to stock up their collection.

Select your foundation shade:

• Fairly Light - for porcelain to light skin with neutral undertones
  • Light - for light skin with olive/yellow undertones
  • Medium Beige - for medium skin with neutral undertones
  • Medium Tan - for medium to tan skin with pink undertones
  • Golden Tan - for medium to tan skin with olive/yellow undertones
  • Golden Dark - for dark skin with olive/yellow undertones

Contains:

• 2 x Original Foundation (8g) in Fairly Light, Light, Medium Beige, Medium Tan, Golden Tan, or Golden Dark - a lightweight, water-resistant, mineral foundation suitable for sensitive skin with a silky texture that looks like a powder but feels like a cream. Formulated to give you natural-looking sheer-to-full coverage with UVA and UVB protection, while helping to minimise the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and imperfections without drying out your skin
  • 1 x Mineralist Gloss Balm (4ml) in Heart (pink mauve) - a sheer, glossy formula that works to add shine and dimension to the lips with a subtle wash of colour. A moisturising formula that helps lips to feel instantly hydrated, soft and smooth. Infused with cold-pressed fruit oils.
  • 1 x Strength & Length Mascara (8ml) - featuring an innovative spoon-shaped brush that works to coat every lash, lift and comb through for incredible definition. Smudge-, water-, flake- and clump-resistant. Formulated with a plant-based serum and infused with red clover flower and peptides
  • 1 x Loose Blush (0.85g) in Rose Radiance (iridescent pink) - a creamy, lightweight powder that gives your skin a healthy, fresh vibrancy, which looks and feels completely natural
  • 1 x Mineral Veil (9g) - a fine powder that helps to reduce shine, absorb oils, and minimise the appearance of pores and fine lines, for soft-focused, airbrushed look. Also works to keep your make-up in place for longer and features a lockable sifter for easy application
  • 1 x Holiday Box

How to apply:
Original Foundation:

• Apply to clean dry skin
  • Sprinkle a tiny amount into the lid and swirl with a face brush
  • Tap to remove excess foundation
  • Buff into your skin with a circular motion
  • Repeat to desired coverage
Mineralist Gloss Balm:

• Wear alone for sheer, glossy colour or layer over lipstick to add shine
  • Strength & Length Mascara:
  • To lengthen, position the brush horizontally, directly under lashes as close to the root as possible
  • Lift up and out - no need to wiggle
  • Apply as many coats as you like
  • Use the back of the brush to build up
  • Focus on the middle lashes for a wide-eyed effect
  • Use the side bristles to define the corners and lower lashes
Loose Blush:

• Dispense product inside lid and begin “Swirl, Tap, Buff” application
Mineral Veil:

• Sprinkle a tiny amount into the lid
  • Swirl a face brush into the lid to absorb the powder
  • Tap to remove any excess
  • For oilier complexions, in humid climates, or with heavy moisturisers, apply before foundation

A great saving : If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Bareminerals you’d pay £148. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £39.96, plus P&P, you’re saving £104.09.

2 x Original Foundation (8g) -RRP £58 (RRP £29 each) cost £8.60 each
1 x Mineral Veil (9g) - RRP £25 cost £7.42
1 x Strength & Length Mascara (8ml) - RRP £23 cost £6.82
1 x Mineralist Gloss Balm (4ml) - RRP £20 cost £5.93
1 x Loose Blush (0.85g) - RRP £22 cost £6.54

Total RRP £148 cost £43.91 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

Need to check my stash to see if I have to Nanny McFee this!

The shade choices are V poor. How willl that go down with the inclusivity themes? Que (sp) telling everyone to have medium beige even if snow white. They also change the descriptions & tones of the shades frequently...grrrrr.

A great saving : If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Bareminerals you’d pay £148. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £39.96, plus P&P, you’re saving £104.09.

2 x Original Foundation (8g) -RRP £58 (RRP £29 each) cost £8.60 each
1 x Mineral Veil (9g) - RRP £25 cost £7.42
1 x Strength & Length Mascara (8ml) - RRP £23 cost £6.82
1 x Mineralist Gloss Balm (4ml) - RRP £20 cost £5.93
1 x Loose Blush (0.85g) - RRP £22 cost £6.54

Total RRP £148 cost £43.91 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

Need to check my stash to see if I have to Nanny McFee this!
lloyd, I can never get on with BM. Seems to be the antithesis of 'Dewy' & amplifies many flaws. Is the MV essential at the end to dew up? Ditto a primer? What is your routine with this cosmetic & which shade do you use, please? Also, do you find that without blush/bronze, BM gives the ghost look?

lloyd, I can never get on with BM. Seems to be the antithesis of 'Dewy' & amplifies many flaws. Is the MV essential at the end to dew up? Ditto a primer? What is your routine with this cosmetic & which shade do you use, please? Also, do you find that without blush/bronze, BM gives the ghost look?
I use the Medium Beige & if I have a tan the Medium Tan. I don’t use the MV, I give it to a friend who uses it on its own.
I find I get a better finish if I continue to buff with the brush longer than you would think.
I use both a bronzer & also a blush, these were in a palette together with a mirror , ages ago & nearly finished it now.
Hope this helps.

I use the Medium Beige & if I have a tan the Medium Tan. I don’t use the MV, I give it to a friend who uses it on its own.
I find I get a better finish if I continue to buff with the brush longer than you would think.
I use both a bronzer & also a blush, these were in a palette together with a mirror , ages ago & nearly finished it now.
Hope this helps.
Do you use a primer first? Which one?

What is your colouring please? (Eye/hair/skin/cool/warm etc)

Sorry for the inquisition.

Do you use a primer first? Which one?

What is your colouring please? (Eye/hair/skin/cool/warm etc)

Sorry for the inquisition.
I don’t use a primer, I’d say I have cool undertones , blue eyes & salt & pepper hair. Looks like grey highlights but it’s natural.

I didn’t go for it, fed up of the lip gloss’s I hate that sticky feeling. I use medium beige and I did buy on offer at Q, medium for a try. But the TSV was boring, so didn’t bother. I miss the presentations with SJ, it definitely was presented better and she gave good tips,.

I got a previous TSV which had the original foundation which I hadn’t used for some time, much prefer the liquid ones.Don’t like that lip gloss either.Bring back Moxie!

Latest posts

Back