Bareminerals TSV 07/11/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don’t use a primer, I’d say I have cool undertones , blue eyes & salt & pepper hair. Looks like grey highlights but it’s natural.
Thanks. I often think MBge will be too warm for me, as I'm cool tones too. You must have good skin if you can get a nice finish without primer (I hate them too) or a good technique/brush.

I don’t tend to like the feeling of lip gloss, so to be honest it is probably the only item I won’t use. I do, however, love the brand and the fact that it is cruelty free which is a big thing for me. I go between liquid foundation and powder foundation. I have ordered the TSV mainly because of the pricing as I don’t need a new stock just at the minute. I am not wearing lippy at the moment anyway because it makes such a mess of my face masks.

Maybe I have been around too long but it is all so, so, so boring.The TSV, 2 lots of the Foundation, OK if it is a favourite and the colour choice is limited. Now the hours are filled with items from other brands much of which has been plugged to death already. I don’t have the patience to get through an hour of this.

I have a stash of BM from over the years and hardly use it due to the faff. Started to force myself to use it for not going out/dog waking days.

I have a stash of BM from over the years and hardly use it due to the faff. Started to force myself to use it for not going out/dog waking days.
Ha ha, that's every day for me, wee Bry loves his bed 🛏️🐶. Sorry, I know you meant walking, but that's every day too!

I never wear make up but on the odd occasion, I used the powder foundation from Body Shop which I think is like bare minerals. Even the palest shade made me look yellow. I just can't get on with make up except for lip shine. I just feel like a clown and that everyone's looking at me and thinking FFS look at her face. I know, I'm weird.

CC

Latest posts

Back