bareMinerals TSV 18/9/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Let me guess. A foundation, mineral veil, a blush, a mascara, nude eyeshadow, maybe a lipstick or a lipgloss.

Or similar. Maybe plus or minus an eyeliner.

Zzzzzzzzzzzz.

Another beauty tsv, we have just had bleeding Lula a few days ago. I wonder how many we have in one month...

Another beauty tsv, we have just had bleeding Lula a few days ago. I wonder how many we have in one month...

They've been coming thick and fast this week, haven't they? Laura Geller and Lulu... unfortunately QVC seem unable to go more than a week without a beauty TSV. They are their cash-cows, and they have to milk them for all their worth. It will become more difficult with the steady upward direction of the prices, I feel.

they must make pots and pots of mineral veil cos its always included in the tsv I have some don't like it usally end up giving it away I'm on tarte at the moment and its lovely my skin feels like its breathing but always use laura geller tinted spackle just love it

Isn't there a new BM compact makeup? Wonder if that will be in the TSV.

I'm still waiting for Complexion Rescue in a TSV, don't think they have ever done it. Summer would have been the natural time to offer that though.

I'm still waiting for Complexion Rescue in a TSV, don't think they have ever done it. Summer would have been the natural time to offer that though.

Yes that would be good .
I'm still waiting for the complexion rescue duo to be back in stock- I don't think they have ever replenished their stock of that

I don't think it has the brow gel. From how I read the post on their FB I think they are launching it that day but not in the tsv 'launching on TSV day' is what they said.

BM TSV.jpg
Can't post a pic as know idea how on my phone ��

Here is photo.......click on it to enlarge

TSV contains:

Featuring... our two hero foundations in FULL SIZES!

Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream
Original SPF 15 Foundation
Stroke of Light Highlighter *BRAND NEW*
Loose Blush in ‘Exuberance’ *NEW SHADE*
Marvelous Moxie Lip-gloss in ‘California Dreamer’ *NEW SHADE*
Mini Full Flawless Face Brush
Mini Smoothing Face Brush

Thanks for posting, I won't be tempted by the TSV, thankfully. Like watching the shows, though, but fear there might be other temptations! I really need to stop with the make-up buying for a while, I seem incapable of going anywhere without coming back with another lip gloss! Made myself the (totally unrealistic) goal of not buying any make-up for the rest of the year, then remembered the Tarte TSV and added that as a caveat.

I don't know why you would need both the complexion rescue and the foundation as I would only use one of them at a time

Latest posts

Back