Batten down the hatches!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

But she's wearing her black zipped-leg jeans AGAIN - bet they're starting to honk

Lol "the top I'm wearing is only available in 14/16. I'M NOT wearing that. I'M wearing a 10/12......" Yes we know....
:yawn:

Can anyone tell me what's the difference between MH, Kim & Co, and IW's slinky ranges?

Apart from the QVC prices, that is?

Is it the more we go on about it she will do it all the more to piss us off. She really is getting on my nerves. I used to like JR but not any more.:mysmilie_505:

Turning off.

have never ventured into QVC 'fashion' (though I have now ordered the Centigrade coat). I liked the MH trailer "people said there was nothing like this on the High Street" - oh it is a day for irony!

love the K&Co description Loveinamist - does it come with a tube of Canestan?

have never ventured into QVC 'fashion' (though I have now ordered the Centigrade coat). I liked the MH trailer "people said there was nothing like this on the High Street" - oh it is a day for irony!

love the K&Co description Loveinamist - does it come with a tube of Canestan?

Yes and mini fan and Mitchum roll on. Ideal menopausal attire.

Indirectly yes, the sleeves would add to the sweat problem and patch would slide off inelegantly. Hence, no patch, no raging hormone supressor = more sweat. Oh! just heaven.

Luvverly! What more can a "woman of a certain age" want? :smirk:

If Michelle Hope's slinky (sweaty) trousers that she was flogging are so fab.....how come she doesn't wear them....but was wearing leather looking 1980s trousers?

Latest posts

Back