Beauty and the Beast

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Laura L'occitane Earle

Registered Shopper
Here's the dilemma. I love beauty products; make-up, bath stuff, skincare, fragrance. You name it, I love it. I think it makes life better, it makes me feel more attractive. When I'm not buying it, I'm thinking about it, or watching shows about it. I've watched so many shows, that I know the spiel off by heart!

O.K, now for the dilemma. I'm buying the products, but because I'm so hung up on getting my daily QVC fix, I'm hardly even using many of them, and I'm certainly not living the gorgeous life that these products and the presenters imply will be mine if I only just bathe in this, or exfoliate with that!

And the biggest problem, the one that is starting to get on my nerves. Why is the TSV at 12 0'clock? Surely if we want to look gorgeous, then we should all be getting our 8 hrs of zzzz. I hate the fact that, even when I promise myself I won't, I'm still up at 11:30, finding things to do, whiling away the time until the bewitching hour, and then, watching the presentation! I hate it!

Oh No, Purple! You too. You mean there is someone out there with this horrible disease that I thought was mine alone? Lol! And we're obviously both still awake, having stayed up to watch the B&W TSV.

Why? I have no interest in any of the gaudy stuff that B&W sell. I have never bought anything from their shows. Yet I still stayed up!

I do like Simon though. I think he is a sweetie.

Here's the dilemma. I love beauty products; make-up, bath stuff, skincare, fragrance. You name it, I love it. I think it makes life better, it makes me feel more attractive. When I'm not buying it, I'm thinking about it, or watching shows about it. I've watched so many shows, that I know the spiel off by heart!

O.K, now for the dilemma. I'm buying the products, but because I'm so hung up on getting my daily QVC fix, I'm hardly even using many of them, and I'm certainly not living the gorgeous life that these products and the presenters imply will be mine if I only just bathe in this, or exfoliate with that!

And the biggest problem, the one that is starting to get on my nerves. Why is the TSV at 12 0'clock? Surely if we want to look gorgeous, then we should all be getting our 8 hrs of zzzz. I hate the fact that, even when I promise myself I won't, I'm still up at 11:30, finding things to do, whiling away the time until the bewitching hour, and then, watching the presentation! I hate it!

In 11 years of QVC ing I have never, ever stayed up for a midnight launch. It has never even occurred to me. Mind you I watch the repeat as soon as I get up and have a cup of tea!!!!

I used to stay up for Molton Brown, Philosophy, L'occitane, BE, Liz Earle,Butler and Wilson, Kipling, Birkinstock, Elemis, OPI, Nails Inc. I very rarely bother now as the TSV's haven't been that great especially Philosophy. I will be staying up though for the Elemis TSV as that looks good.

I dont watch any of the tv but read on here and check on the website but I still seem to spend a lot I dont like most of the sales persons and cant stand the gushing
so please stop recomending the goods my bank account would look a lot better
lizz

Lara is Cheryl Cole of course with her fabulous life.

Wish the smiles worked.

O.K Donna and Mrs James, you've both sussed me out, and you're both right. I can now reveal that I am....Jeanette Crankie. But ever since my mention on the Philip Kingsley show, well...I can't explain it...something strange has happened to me. You've heard of Nail Envy, well, this is Cole envy. Why should I get one measley mention, and HER name is bandied about by AY like there's no tomorrow.

So, I'm on a mission. I want to emulate La Cole, so that this time next year, I'm the one AY refers to when she talks about gorgeous lashes, lustrous hair, and and dewy skin.

Any tips, forumites. All tips much appreciated and welcomed.

As a start, I have looked into the wigs, but I know much more is needed.

The midnight launch suits me just fine. I'm a real night owl, and love the peace and quiet when all the others have gone to bed. It's my time, and probably the best time of the day for me!

Latest posts

Back