Rob

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Certainly does, Peter Simon is the worst presenter on Telly Shopping in my view, rather have Rob any day
Yes, he can't finish a sentence, looks scruffy, makes up names of supposed buyers (who share their name with forum members), changes details about his personal life regularly to suit the item he's selling. Plus all the lies about products that continue because the ASA do nothing.

And I've never forgotten that years ago on Bid, when selling fashion, he used to inappropriately touch the models on the side of their breasts to demonstrate the line and the cut of the fabric. Knowing they were on camera and couldn't object.

Yes, he can't finish a sentence, looks scruffy, makes up names of supposed buyers (who share their name with forum members), changes details about his personal life regularly to suit the item he's selling. Plus all the lies about products that continue because the ASA do nothing.

And I've never forgotten that years ago on Bid, when selling fashion, he used to inappropriately touch the models on the side of their breasts to demonstrate the line and the cut of the fabric. Knowing they were on camera and couldn't object.
Ew 🤮

Rob's been off this weekend, not on SoTV. On holiday or having a break methinks.

Or are they filming episodes of Deal or No Deal?

Because it occurs to me that we've never seen 'The Banker'.

Is @RobLocke The Banker ?!?!?! 🤯🤑💰😜🤔

Rob's been off this weekend, not on SoTV. On holiday or having a break methinks.

Or are they filming episodes of Deal or No Deal?

Because it occurs to me that we've never seen 'The Banker'.

Is @RobLocke The Banker ?!?!?! 🤯🤑💰😜🤔
Well he hasn't denied it?! 😜

To be fair, Rob's probably got more money than him.

An interesting discourse between Rob and Jamie Martin, SoTV CEO, learned a few things about the SoTV setup and their doings, while selling Discount Dragon's offering.

It would certainly be interesting to go back and see some of the old Bid TV footage and how the male presenters behaved with the female assistants.

I'm sure I've written about these in the past, but the worst I ever saw was a presenter called Mike Smith. He was selling some ladies shoes that one of the assistants, Lucinda, was modelling. For some reason he gets down on the floor to talk about them and then looks up her skirt. The poor girl was shocked and speechless. I remember Dirty Peter using some massaging device on Marina, doing her arms, shoulders and back, and then telling her to take her tights off so he can do her legs. Marina was having none of it though. Andy Hodgson also used to be very touchy feely of the assistants, especially when selling these foot massagers and he would start touching up their legs to demonstrate how they get the vibrations on their calves and thighs.

It would certainly be interesting to go back and see some of the old Bid TV footage and how the male presenters behaved with the female assistants.

I'm sure I've written about these in the past, but the worst I ever saw was a presenter called Mike Smith. He was selling some ladies shoes that one of the assistants, Lucinda, was modelling. For some reason he gets down on the floor to talk about them and then looks up her skirt. The poor girl was shocked and speechless. I remember Dirty Peter using some massaging device on Marina, doing her arms, shoulders and back, and then telling her to take her tights off so he can do her legs. Marina was having none of it though. Andy Hodgson also used to be very touchy feely of the assistants, especially when selling these foot massagers and he would start touching up their legs to demonstrate how they get the vibrations on their calves and thighs.
Glad Marina stood up for herself. I can imagine how long the models would have lasted if they'd told him get his dirty hands off them. It clearly wasn't just Peter then.

Glad Marina stood up for herself. I can imagine how long the models would have lasted if they'd told him get his dirty hands off them. It clearly wasn't just Peter then.
Yeah, I think she'd been there quite a number of years by this point so had a bit of seniority and had also worked with him plenty, so wasn't afraid to stand up or say things to him. Heaven knows though if he'd tried that with a newer assistant who didn't know better and they thought they would have to go through with it.

Yeah, I think she'd been there quite a number of years by this point so had a bit of seniority and had also worked with him plenty, so wasn't afraid to stand up or say things to him. Heaven knows though if he'd tried that with a newer assistant who didn't know better and they thought they would have to go through with it.
She seems to be quite feisty too.

Latest posts

Back