Beauty Bash Dilemma

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
Hi all,

Help! I managed to win tickets for the BB12, which is great. However, I've been given tickets to the morning session. Because I'll be travelling with a disabled guest, getting to the venue for 9am is really going to be a struggle. I phoned QVC and asked about switching to the afternoon session, but that wasn't possible because both sessions are completely booked up. Is there anyone here who is in the opposite position and would want to swap? I presume we'd be able to do that.

I also got tickets for the morning show and am dreading the thought of trying to get there for 9am
so can sympathise but unfortunately cant help you.
Hope you can get someone to swap if its possible

I 'did' a fashion bash a few years ago, but fortunately the start was 10.00 am and I live only a 40 min train ride from London. However, I did hear of some people travelling up from Bristol and Gateshead who had the extra cost of staying overnight in a hotel.

So unfair of Q to dish out these invites without giving a thought as to how people are expected to turn up slap bang in the middle of the worst rush hour in the world !!!!

Hi. I have afternoon tickets. I just sent you a PM

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

I'm not sure you can swap tickets. I'd ring them to make sure. Someone I know also won tickets but is unable to use them. She rang QVC and was told the tickets couldn't be given to someone else. They would pick another name. Apparently you have to have some form of ID/ QVC number to get in as well as the tickets.

Latest posts

Back