Beauty Bash January 2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hopefully they will limit the amount of tickets you can buy, otherwise some one may well buy all 200,

Any idea when the item 900245 will be live?
Edit: sorry should've read the article first

Well it was Sod's law that as soon as I said I wasn't interested in going,I've been sent an invite,do they have a champagne Bar ?

Looking at the item 900245 online how can you tell what you're buying? The selection squares don't have any wording on my laptop. Not that I'm buying just nosey.

Looking at the item 900245 online how can you tell what you're buying? The selection squares don't have any wording on my laptop. Not that I'm buying just nosey.

i just phoned in thought there was going to be a meltdown but no

I noticed that too, people on FB have said they have phoned instead!

I am struggling to see point of the event now if no samples are being given, it will cost many a fortune to go and if you talk to representatives of the brand and they advise products you should try you won't get a sample of these!

Are they going to put this on air? I think the tickets are flying out and only Wednsday pm and Thursday am are now available

I noticed that the dates and times available for buying are the same as the invites sent out a month ago. It's a bit of a slap in the face for those ppl with invites who phoned in and were told "it was full".

I noticed that the dates and times available for buying are the same as the invites sent out a month ago. It's a bit of a slap in the face for those ppl with invites who phoned in and were told "it was full".

no samples and people paying £20 rather than a freebie may have put paid to that

Latest posts

Back