Beauty Bash January 2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It seems that they have reserved Thurs afternoon for something. Wasn't available for invitees or through QVC to buy.

I'm just happy to be going. The goody bag is a bonus to me. I'd like to see the new brands coming to Q without input from the resident beauty expert talking over the brand ambassador

I don't want to sound like a misery guts but when I went this year with the daily mail offer, it was only about £15 or £16, and you could take a guest free, how come it is now £20 per person with Q? I won't be going again although I did enjoy myself, hope all you ladies that are going enjoy yourselves though

That's interesting to know. I think last year it was in their Dec 1st issue of YOU. Well, I don't think they're collaborating this time round, hence QVC selling them.

That's interesting to know. I think last year it was in their Dec 1st issue of YOU. Well, I don't think they're collaborating this time round, hence QVC selling them.
I think that QVC reserved DailyMail tickets for Thursday afternoon like last year but this is just my guess.

i dont remember being able to bring a guest free last year. but it does sound like there was a variety of tickets. £20 is a lot of money tbh

QVC Item No: 900245 - January Beauty Bash Ticket

Your questions answered:

Does this mean there will be fewer people invited?

The number of customers invited remains the same as 2014. Purchased tickets are additional attendees as we have increased the capacity of visitors to each session. We are not replacing invited customers with paying customers.

This is such a load of BS. The amount of invited ppl who phoned and were told it was full within 6 hours of replying and these ticket slots are still available 4 days later after going on sale on Dec 8th!?!

Preebs, it just means QVC only gave so many free tickets out the rest the just kept back to sell. I think personally they should all be sold for £20 with the money going to BCC, which is much fairer gives everyone a chance. Good luck to everyone who did get a free tickets, but its like QVC have a two tier system for customers and the Beauty Bash.

Even though I was sent free tickets I'd be happier with a straightforward ticket sale, with the proceeds all going to BCC.

Considering that BCC lost out with the investigation into the Auction where DFs best friend won it,they should donate money from these tickets.

Last time Thursday afternoon was for Daily Mail tickets only

I went last year to the Thursday afternoon session on a free invite ticket. The Friday sessions were for the Daily Mail l think, as my friend and l went to the morning session. Think it's the first time Q did 3 days for the BB instead of 2.

I'd like to see Q selling tickets for the whole event.

Yep my letter/ticket arrived just over a week ago. There's a list of contributing brands including a few new ones. I'll dig it out later.

here it is...

I'll have a closer look through the list but these are the obvious newbies, plus my own initial views,

M.Asam - nice range similar to Judith Williams - big sizes economical
Japonesque - I wonder if we'll get the professional cases etc or just brushes
This Works - sells in Boots, Lloyds pharmacy etc not sure why they need QVC to raise their profile?
Codage - French, they sell a load of different serums - expect dull shows and too many similar products to choose from (I could be wrong)
Deborah Lippman - glitter nail polish - what a refreshing change!
Living Proof- more hair stuff
Nude - tried the cleansing oil from Spacenk sale - nice!
Eve Pearl - already listed in the new items thread I seem to remember

I'll have a closer look through the list but these are the obvious newbies, plus my own initial views,

M.Asam - nice range similar to Judith Williams - big sizes economical
Japonesque - I wonder if we'll get the professional cases etc or just brushes
This Works - sells in Boots, Lloyds pharmacy etc not sure why they need QVC to raise their profile?
Codage - French, they sell a load of different serums - expect dull shows and too many similar products to choose from (I could be wrong)
Deborah Lippman - glitter nail polish - what a refreshing change!
Living Proof- more hair stuff
Nude - tried the cleansing oil from Spacenk sale - nice!
Eve Pearl - already listed in the new items thread I seem to remember

M.Asam is the ex ideal world one

Eve Pearl and Codage items are already in the new beauty item thread

http://forum.shoppingtelly.com/forum/showthread.php?44163-New-Beauty-Items/page278

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back