Beauty box coming to Q Friday?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well my boxes arrived today, if your on the fence I wold say go for it!! Surprised at the sizes and also how nice the products are. Well worth the £20. Looking forward t the next one.

I didn't fancy the first box but am pleased I went for this one. It is surprisingly good value for QVC (especially with there being no P&P). Obviously, that's only if you can use or find a home for everything.

I must have missed that you could order more than one box - might order another!

See the teasers are coming out for February's TILI box. First item is the It Works Camera Close Up. 10 items in total.

Next item is the ABC tea tree skin wash :)

That's a good one for me as I have been wanting to try this due to favourable comments on here but don't want to risk the price of a large size or a set as I have a feeling I'll hate the smell (if the tea tree oil is strong or lingers).

That's a good one for me as I have been wanting to try this due to favourable comments on here but don't want to risk the price of a large size or a set as I have a feeling I'll hate the smell (if the tea tree oil is strong or lingers).

Me too - everyone raves about it and I really want to try it out, but I just don't like that tea tree smell. They've got a lavender version now and I'm very tempted by that.

Me too - everyone raves about it and I really want to try it out, but I just don't like that tea tree smell. They've got a lavender version now and I'm very tempted by that.
I didn't like the smell of teatree before but quite like it now as I have been using tea tree oil to cure my athlete's foot which just went on and on last summer. It is now cured and I am just using the tt for prevention. I am very prone to athlete's foot and I had tried loads of over the counter products before trying the tt in desperation. I actually just started using it before going to the doctor and it was almost gone when I kept my appointment

No doubt this picture will be tiny, I'm not very tech savvy ��
I love the Tea Tree wash, use it by the litre, so a small travel size will be prefect. I love the smell, very clean, but definitely quite a strong tea tree smell.
IMG_8825.jpg

The tea tree smell is quite strong, but it definitely doesn't linger. I love it: it smells of clean, fresh and healthy to me.

Today's instalment! Pixi Glow Tonic.View attachment 13364

Excellent - that's two already I really want to try. I was on a beauty website earlier this week, about to buy Pixi Glow because I had a 20% off code, but Pixi is one of the brands excluded from the offer (along with about 100 other brands, which was pretty useless!).

Anyway, the box is shaping up well for me. The only one I'm not so keen on is the nail polish - it looks lovely in the bottle but is too much like Leighton Denny's Morning Dew which looked absolutely awful on me. Really not my colour. A shame as I wanted to try Essie too.

Excellent - that's two already I really want to try. I was on a beauty website earlier this week, about to buy Pixi Glow because I had a 20% off code, but Pixi is one of the brands excluded from the offer (along with about 100 other brands, which was pretty useless!).

Anyway, the box is shaping up well for me. The only one I'm not so keen on is the nail polish - it looks lovely in the bottle but is too much like Leighton Denny's Morning Dew which looked absolutely awful on me. Really not my colour. A shame as I wanted to try Essie too.
I'm the same about pale green or blue nail polish Andik, but I have found that one of Leighton Denny's cocktailing colours in one coat over the top generally changes the shade to something I like. The most successful changes are using Butterfly Wings for me and it has made a few of my unused polishes from sets I've bought into useables again. Might be worth an experiment if you decide to get the box, if you like the other items.

Latest posts

Back