Beauty Day 27/04/2014

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is this beauty day or Jill Franks day? Have flicked over a few times this morning over different hours and every time she's on.

My money is safe!

She is just unbearable on beauty shows, IMHO. Soooo expert, such a connoisseur of top of the range beauty products, so totally up herself! I haven't switched on yet as I do not want the TSV ( and don't need anything else) and now ration my Q watching because I dislike so many presenters! May have a little dip in this afternoon so hope her shift is over by then!

The benefit guest looks school age. He can't have that much experience as a 'beauty expert'.

What was with AY last night, I don't like over familiarity but the way she recoiled every time the WEN guest even touched her arm was embarrassing,even hitting him at one point! Is she so high & mighty now that she daren't even be touched!:mysmilie_846:

I haven't watched any of today's shows, although I have recorded the midnight airing of the TSV as that's the only item I have ordered.

Nothing was of interest to me. I received my lovely order from Naturally Thinking this morning and apart from SBC I don`t buy from Q anymore.

Latest posts

Back