Beauty Day - did you buy anything?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ellaaa

Registered Shopper
I'm not normally too fussed by 'event days', but the 4 easy pays and some brands I like have swayed me today!

I bought....
OPI New Orleans minis http://www.qvcuk.com/OPI-12-Piece-M...cquer-Collection.product.216421.html?sc=ONAIR (no excuse for this, I don't need them, but I want them :mysmilie_17:)

Doll 10 Hydra Gel Concealer http://www.qvcuk.com/Doll-10-Hydra-....html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-1-_-209420 - has anyone tried this? I worry the fair might still be too dark for me but I'm gonna risk it as I need some new concealer and the reviews are good

SBC Simply Beautiful Collection http://www.qvcuk.com/SBC-5-Piece-Si....html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-3-_-216283 My first venture into SBC, seemed a great price for the sizes you get

I bought the opi minis as well and Doll 10 body bronzer with brush. I have the laura geller one on the autodelivery to come but it doesn't have a brush so I was thinking of trying the Doll 10 first as the brush looks good and it was out of stock when I looked previously. Oh and the Doll 10 contour pallet I have the tarte one but couldn't resist buying this to compare.

i dont buy qvc beauty as a rule. like l'occitane and the occasional molton brown tsv's but thats usually it. dont buy make up from qvc as it has to be perfect and i dont like the qvc make up brands. skincare again dont buy much at all. all salon brands laced with perfume and essential oils. the brand i like alph h dont do kits i would buy so beauty day is wasted on me

I wanted to get something exciting, I really the nude lip Doll10 kit. I know it's available on QVC US, so i hoped we would get it, but no... So i was boring and bought the Gatineau face mask instead.

Nope not a thing. Nothing I`m interested in. The World is full of skincare and makeup brands and there`s always a good deal to be had somewhere. My makeup is minimal, I know what suits me and which brands work for me so I stick to those and none of them are QVC brands. I don`t stockpile skincare, haircare or body stuff either and I bet there`s enough partly used products tucked away in peoples bathrooms, bedrooms and dressing tables to fill a landfill site. I`d rather buy it as I need it. That way I`m wasting nothing and don`t feel guilty when I change to another brand or try something new.
The only beauty items I buy from Q is the ABC bodywash, usually in a tsv but I split the contents with my son who loves the bodywash. Q will never make a fortune out of me.

I was tempted to order the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish in the jasmine scent - I gave up using cleanse and polish years ago because I wasn't keen on the scent, although it was nice on my skin - so with 4 easy pays I'm giving it a try :)

Nope not a thing. Nothing I`m interested in. The World is full of skincare and makeup brands and there`s always a good deal to be had somewhere. My makeup is minimal, I know what suits me and which brands work for me so I stick to those and none of them are QVC brands. I don`t stockpile skincare, haircare or body stuff either and I bet there`s enough partly used products tucked away in peoples bathrooms, bedrooms and dressing tables to fill a landfill site. I`d rather buy it as I need it. That way I`m wasting nothing and don`t feel guilty when I change to another brand or try something new.
The only beauty items I buy from Q is the ABC bodywash, usually in a tsv but I split the contents with my son who loves the bodywash. Q will never make a fortune out of me.

Agree with all the above, - I've always bought my Elemis stash from Q, but even the TSV's are getting too expensive. Cosmetics, I'm at an age where paying over £20 for 2 lipsticks / mascaras plus p & p, or full face kits for £40 quid is something I cant bring myself to do. I was brought up on the 1/11d Rimmel in their blue plastic containers, and sadly cant get out of that mindset. I still buy Rimmel and the occasional L'Oreal but only when I need it.

I bought the Doll 10 contour palette? Has anyone got it?
It looks a great size & really like the look of the brush.

I bought the Doll 10 contour palette? Has anyone got it?
It looks a great size & really like the look of the brush.

I was tempted Breeze but talked myself out of it, looks beautiful though, nice brush too.

Some of us have to work but, seriously, even if I had been at home, I would not have watched.

Nothing for me despite lots of tempting offers! I recently ordered a Paula's choice bha exfoliant, toner and serum so looking forward to trying those out.
I am also enjoying a palette from the balm called "in the balm of your hand" which was on offer at cloud10 beauty recently

Didn't watch or buy. I've probably got enough beauty products to last my lifetime, and as you can count on a couple of fingers the few certified cruelty free brands qvc stock, if I did need anything I'd look elsewhere.

Some of us have to work but, seriously, even if I had been at home, I would not have watched.

Errrrrrrr yes I "had to work" too, didn't watch any of it, doesn't mean I can't look on the Internet to check out what's on offer :dull:

Latest posts

Back