Beauty Day - did you buy anything?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have quite enjoyed watching on and off today. Got the TSV and a Liz Earle limited edition cleanse and polish duo on advance order.

Agree with all the above, - I've always bought my Elemis stash from Q, but even the TSV's are getting too expensive. Cosmetics, I'm at an age where paying over £20 for 2 lipsticks / mascaras plus p & p, or full face kits for £40 quid is something I cant bring myself to do. I was brought up on the 1/11d Rimmel in their blue plastic containers, and sadly cant get out of that mindset. I still buy Rimmel and the occasional L'Oreal but only when I need it.
I didn't buy anything, hardly watched. 2000 collection mascara and Avon Glimmersticks in grey and black are all I use. Do have BB cream but can't remember whose it is.

Didn't watch or buy. I've probably got enough beauty products to last my lifetime, and as you can count on a couple of fingers the few certified cruelty free brands qvc stock, if I did need anything I'd look elsewhere.

Same here Spartacus. Having pinned down almost all the QVC brands about their ingredients and established that other than Liz Earle and Molton Brown, who both have the Leaping Bunny, none of them are cruelty free even though they claim to be, Beauty Days are very cheap for me.

Same here too, spent too much money already on Ultrasun, LGeller and AH TSVs, BPOTM and LGeller Auto delivery. Wanted to try it cosmetics glad that I didn't. Ordered Enzyme wash in Boots and Aftersun in M&S yesterday, spent more than anticipated in the last month. Also looking forward to May BPOTM and Tarte TSV in June.

nope had a nose about on the tv on tablet in to a few shows here and there
and on the website but really only to see if those new Niod products would be turning up
as they were entered recently onto Q website
and these shows were the nearest i could think of where they may pop up
as i could not find full Niod shows on schedule
anyhoo, there is going to be supposedly a Niod launch on Tuesday 26th at Victoria Health

Nope! And don't feel like I'm missing out either. 4 easy payments doesn't make me feel any better, at the end of the 4 months I'll still have paid the several hundred pounds if I added to the basket everything I might have liked to try! Didn't 'need' anything at all so that's exactly what I've ordered.

Nope! And don't feel like I'm missing out either. 4 easy payments doesn't make me feel any better, at the end of the 4 months I'll still have paid the several hundred pounds if I added to the basket everything I might have liked to try! Didn't 'need' anything at all so that's exactly what I've ordered.

So glad I'm not the only one who doesn't understand the appeal or pull of easy payments - 2 or 3 or 4, it still costs me the same no matter how much I spread it, so if I can't afford it (and I usually can't!), I don't buy! I would much rather they would offer free postage or money off instead of just spreading out how much money they want from me...
Now then I really would be more tempted ;)

I only watched Anne Dawson's 2 hour show last night in the lead up... bought the Babyliss Big Hair Petite. I NEED volume, and I'm rubbish at blow drying my hair properly to get root lift. I'm hoping I can master it with this. Didn't go for 4 Easy Pays. Not tempted by anything else as I only need to look at my stash.

I`ve just read on one of the Q related facebook groups a woman saying she`s placed 21 orders today, all on EP`s, yes 21 !!!

I`ve just read on one of the Q related facebook groups a woman saying she`s placed 21 orders today, all on EP`s, yes 21 !!!

daft or what i suppose its something to play with when all the boxes arrive. think of all that postage:mysmilie_13:

I bought the AD Skin Synergy duo as I'll be starting my last bottle in stock in the next few weeks,
http://www.qvcuk.com/AD-Skin-Synerg...50ml.product.202859.html?productNumber=202859

and I bought this set for my niece as she's a big fan of the brand,
http://www.qvcuk.com/Benefit-6-Piec...tion.product.216562.html?productNumber=216562

The Benefit set has been despatched already which surprised me.

Me too, I bought two of the benefit sets for my nieces, thought they would make really nice presses.....looked at the demo for Tarte primer, which was impressive, read the reviews, and after I'd ummed and ahhd about it and finally ordered it, it was on the wait list.

Poor woman sucked into the QVC hype, better if she kept the money she spent and went out into stores she would have better deals and mountains of free samples. Oh and holy crap at the thought of the postage she is paying.!!!!!!!!!!!

I got a survey from QVC last week, it was about the Beauty Channel. I said well I am VirginMedia so we don't get it and sorry but I have no interest in watching online. At the end they asked from a brand I would like to see come to QVC? I picked one which I know they will never ever get but perhaps they might actually look at the brand and wonder.
Colourpop are a brilliant US brand inexpensive great quality they don't do foundations etc just eyeshadows,liners,blush and eyeliners. The only place to buy is Ebay and even there not that expensive.

It's always intrigued me because the name Colourpop has the British spelling of "colour"; being based in LA I wonder why they chose this spelling over the usual American spelling "color"?

I saw this, this morning. I suppose for those who cannot afford it otherwise, EP is a real magnet. But 21 items? Can anyone possibly need so many beauty products?

Saw about 30mns all day & was tempted by the SBC OTO, looked good! Then I switched over and forgot all about it :mysmilie_17:

I didn't watch any one show, I dare say I didn't miss much, they don't give much away... except maybe to attract new members... I am still smarting from the lock&lock fiasco...

I saw this, this morning. I suppose for those who cannot afford it otherwise, EP is a real magnet. But 21 items? Can anyone possibly need so many beauty products?

I would say not, but there are a number of forum members who often talk about their huge "stashes" of make-up and skincare and the fact that they've got so much they've found unopened items they didn't know they had. Not my vice but there are a lot worse.

Latest posts

Back