Beauty Day - did you buy anything?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's always intrigued me because the name Colourpop has the British spelling of "colour"; being based in LA I wonder why they chose this spelling over the usual American spelling "color"?

From their website:

"Why do you spell ColourPop with a “u”?

Umm…because we embrace every opportunity to be classy. Colour without the “u,” so basic."

I ordered the Liz Earle exclusive Cleanse and Polish duo on Saturday evening - and it was delivered to me this morning by my lovely Hermes lady.
Well done QVC - very happy with my purchase, and the scent is lovely too, a nice subtle floral. :mysmilie_508:

Went for the bumper ALGUAROMES set from DECLEOR with the new two-phase nutrition mask. Amazingly priced. Said in stock when I ordered, so hope they get it out to me pronto and am not on advanced orders.

I bought the TSV because I use the lip lift and need a new handcream to replace the Decleor one which is no more.
I never use easy pay for anything.

I bought the Tarte maracuja oil, but before it went to air on Friday - I use it daily and it has made a big difference to my skin complexion and has reduced my dark circles under my eyes !

For the first Sunday in ages my husband was at home so l had very little QVC on because it drives him up the wall. I looked on the website and there was a L'Occitane and Molton Brown set l fancied but in the end l didn't bother. I should thank him for being at home really because if l had been watching presentations l would probably have been sucked into buying. I am cutting down on buying beauty products though as l have a lost over 3 stones since Christmas since embarking on a healthier lifestyle. I am enjoying buying clothes again for the first time in years so that's where l am treating myself at the moment. May l add though none of my fashion buys are from QVC!

For the first Sunday in ages my husband was at home so l had very little QVC on because it drives him up the wall. I looked on the website and there was a L'Occitane and Molton Brown set l fancied but in the end l didn't bother. I should thank him for being at home really because if l had been watching presentations l would probably have been sucked into buying. I am cutting down on buying beauty products though as l have a lost over 3 stones since Christmas since embarking on a healthier lifestyle. I am enjoying buying clothes again for the first time in years so that's where l am treating myself at the moment. May l add though none of my fashion buys are from QVC!

Wow thats fab Whitesnake congratulations on your weightloss. How are you doing it I have lost 10lbs on Slimmingworld but it is not easy?

Wow thats fab Whitesnake congratulations on your weightloss. How are you doing it I have lost 10lbs on Slimmingworld but it is not easy?

Thank you. I have been eating really healthy fresh foods, making everything from scratch and doing lots of exercise especially walking. I never thought I would enjoy exercise but l am finding it is helping to uplift me and boost my mood. I have completely cut out alcohol and that has been a revelation for me. I didn't realise how much it actually made me depressed and made me eat ridiculous amounts the next day when l felt down. Good luck to everyone trying to lose weight or change their lifestyle, it is true what people say it is that very first step that is the hardest.

The new OPI new orleans mini collection, placed my order using the app from Cuba, it arrived at my home before i got home today... very pleased (yes I'm sad that I ordered whilst on holidays, but I wanted it and knew it was coming to looked it up)

Thank you. I have been eating really healthy fresh foods, making everything from scratch and doing lots of exercise especially walking. I never thought I would enjoy exercise but l am finding it is helping to uplift me and boost my mood. I have completely cut out alcohol and that has been a revelation for me. I didn't realise how much it actually made me depressed and made me eat ridiculous amounts the next day when l felt down. Good luck to everyone trying to lose weight or change their lifestyle, it is true what people say it is that very first step that is the hardest.

I think the hardest thing is keeping the weight off once you've lost it. I lose the weight and it comes and finds me again :mysmilie_50:

If you make a change and you are enjoying what you are eating and what you are doing, that's a perfect combination to keep the weight off longer-term. Good luck to you and many congratulations on a fantastic achievement!

No, her own website and I got free shipping plus a choice of two samples.

Rumours have it she is coming to House of Fraser Belfast shortly, nothing signed yet.

We are getting Tom Ford and Armani makeup in the refit which starts next month.

We have Tom Ford and Armani in HOF here already. The beauty department is getting refit this year too!!

The new OPI new orleans mini collection, placed my order using the app from Cuba, it arrived at my home before i got home today... very pleased (yes I'm sad that I ordered whilst on holidays, but I wanted it and knew it was coming to looked it up)

Oh I'm glad you managed to get it as I remember you mentioning in a thread a while back that you wanted it! I love the colours, look so much better than on TV. Boy there's some clever camerawork going on though, the bottles definitely look smaller, I know they're mini sizes but they definitely looked larger on TV! No bother for me though as I always chop and change, the purple is on my toes already, can't wait to put the blue on my fingers at the weekend.

Latest posts

Back