Beauty Day/Mally TSV 28/4/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Some Laura Geller items are made in Germany, too.

I love Mally and her screeching, and I actually kind of like the TSV - a mixed bag of things to try, a bit like a random visit to Boots, so I am swaying a bit at the moment. Will have to make up my mind at some point. And I love the brow fix.

I'm not bothering with the TSV this time. The only products I'm interested in are the mascara, the eye brightener and possibly the brow product, but I've bought lots of brow products over the years and never use them. If it had been half the price I might have got it and given the other bits to my daughter.

How come the worlds top make-up artist never demos from a bare face. The models are already made up and Miss Mally just lightly goes over.

Beginning to waver a bit now, having said I wasn't tempted. :cheeky:

How dark is the brow thingy? I'm very fair with very pale blonde hair & the eyebrows to match so have to be careful with brow shades.

Yes, the easy pay draws in people and they can go nuts.

I got a Estee Lauder mascara for £12 on ebay the other week, the seller must work for the company as her shop is nothing but products from the brand. I love the brown shade which has a hint of bronze in it.

the reason why I remarked on the products coming from Germany is not a bad thing but it does highlight the fact that mally.laura geller and most makeup bought on the high street is very similar the big differences is the pricing. when I was an avon rep the makeup In their top end ranges were very high quality coming from Germany and Canada for example. mally makeup sold singly is very overpriced and more expensive than chanel and nars for example.

the reason why I remarked on the products coming from Germany is not a bad thing but it does highlight the fact that mally.laura geller and most makeup bought on the high street is very similar the big differences is the pricing. when I was an avon rep the makeup In their top end ranges were very high quality coming from Germany and Canada for example. mally makeup sold singly is very overpriced and more expensive than chanel and nars for example.

The prices are silly, as you say you could buy Chanel for what QVC are charging for single items.

A tsv I like! Only one ever that seems to be better than the USA equivalent! Getting the primer and brow fix instead of the powder, brush and sharpener is an A++ in my book! I suppose she wanted to keep it under £50.. the tsv was still cheaper in the US.

I wouldn't have bought it had it been the US one. In this set its only the under eye brightener that is something I wouldn't normally buy- but it will be nice to try it.

I have a make up bag full of Mally stuff, all collected in TSV's and sets and I use it all. I have never paid for single items- my primer was in a trio. Had I filled my bag full of Chanel I would have paid 10 times what I paid for the Mally. I do have a Chanel foundation that Hubby picked up duty free for me on his way to NZ.
I wish Mally would make the models up from scratch too- if she did the TSV would sell out every time because the results are really THAT good with her products. Trouble is Mally could not talk AND make up a model from scratch at the same time...could she.....?

It does annoy me about the models too! They put blush on them and blush isnt even in the kit. It is sometimes hard to see the makeup on them that is actually in the kit. I also think she put that mascara on way to thick on the blonde model's lashes! it is nice to see Teeny on qvc. I have seen her before with Mally online but not on qvc. I'm liking the items that are included this time and think they would suit a lot of people. I have the shadow sticks and love them, the last long on me with primer (just one I got from barbara daly at tesco!) I love the normal taupe shade so think I will love this "antique taupe" version too. Love plumy, purple shades so right up my street. Lipgloss looks pretty but they dont last at all on my lips. Have heard mixed reviews about the primer!

I love Mally and the TSV is perfect for me. I have just checked my account and it has been shipped already!

I've just ordered. I've waited as late in the day as possible as I'd rather my debit card was charged on 29th rather than 28th for the future EPs, but as it has just gone limited I can't wait any longer.

I think I will use everything. I'm intrigued as to what the colour the colour stick turns out to be as it looks a completely different colour on Sammy (more of a mauve) to other of the models. I'm hoping for a tendency to mauve as I'm on the look out for a mauve at the moment! Wish it was some sort of brush rather than the naff bag (which I never use).

Still waiting for the 3 L'Occitane handcreams to go onto EP, I suspect they're going turn into an OTO for the later L'Occitane show.

I have had a really good couple of days with Q.I am a nut for all things rose- and I got my 3 fave Yankee large jar candles True Rose, Fresh cut roses and Christmas Rose.Q was cheaper by far (I checked) and just adore all of those scents. Today I got my Mally TSVand the L'Occitane 500 ml quattre reines shower gel and rose petal handcream duo.I shopped around and my fave L'Occitane smell ever could not be bought cheaper in that size anywhere else. I didn't check ebay though. So I amin Weathergirl heaven! But that is everything. Easy pays helpful too.

Tempted by the TSV but not sure about the under eye primer , i think on some of the models it looks "sparkly" and shiny, i hate any makeup like that ,the barbie doll look is never good lol, anyone had this product before?

I got it. This is because my darling toddler boy got into my make up case and ate both my Mally Eye pencils, and the liners, which I loved, but there is no way I would get them alone. I have TONS of primer at home so that would probably go on Ebay.

I've just ordered. I've waited as late in the day as possible as I'd rather my debit card was charged on 29th rather than 28th for the future EPs, but as it has just gone limited I can't wait any longer.

I think I will use everything. I'm intrigued as to what the colour the colour stick turns out to be as it looks a completely different colour on Sammy (more of a mauve) to other of the models. I'm hoping for a tendency to mauve as I'm on the look out for a mauve at the moment! Wish it was some sort of brush rather than the naff bag (which I never use).

Still waiting for the 3 L'Occitane handcreams to go onto EP, I suspect they're going turn into an OTO for the later L'Occitane show.
I have just seen a promo for a L'Occitane mini series so am wondering if the triple hand cream will be on then, they sold a duo for a similar price this morning so would be rather annoying if you had bought 2 for the same price as 3

Latest posts

Back