Razor TSV 5.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 43
Finishing Touch Flawless Nu Razor with Replacement Head
Item Number 731082
QVC Price £52.00
TSV Price £24.98
P&P £3.95

2 Easy Pay £12.49

Achieve a flawless look and feel confident whatever you're wearing with this Finishing Touch Flawless Nu Razor. Complete with a replacement head, it's fully rechargeable and has been designed to remove hair without any need for water, cream or soap. Pain-free and super sleek, this hair remover will be sitting pretty on your dressing table for any time you need it!

No time? No problem! If you’re pressed for time and need to be out of the door in a hurry, you can shave your legs without the need for any water, soap or cream. A dry shave can be safe, easy and effective thanks to this innovative Finishing Touch razor.

Got you covered - the bi-directional pivoting head works to float over your curves without causing irritation or pain, working to reduce the appearance of nicks or razor bumps. Plus, for extra protection, the unit also comes with a SensaGuard cover to protect extra sensitive areas.

For a flawless finish - this innovative beauty tool will help you to remove hair from your legs, bikini line or under-arms with the help of carefully engineered, precision blades that have been designed to cut close with each pass.

• Comes with an integrated LED light
  • Designed to be suitable for most skin types
  • Charges via USB cable
  • 18 carat gold-plated metal
What's in the box?
  • 1 x Flawless Nu Razor
  • 1 x USB cable
  • 1 x replacement head
Technical specifications:
  • Power source: rechargeable battery
  • Charger type: USB cable via a mains adaptor or laptop
  • Charge time: 8 hours
  • Safety features: safe-to-touch head
  • Flawless Nu Razor (h x w x l): 19cm x 5.7cm x 10.7cm
  • Replacement head (h x w x l): 12.8cm x 3.8cm x 7cm

Hilarious
Saying fanny is neither hilarious or offensive. In Scotland it's equal to saying "oh sh*t" or "damn". It's also a woman's name (not mine though). In the sixties lots of people had an Aunt Fanny. If you want to see something hilarious related to fannies, go to You Tube and look for the Irn Bru Fanny advert. I really hope you laugh :D

CC

I doubt it, because they didn't show this in the promo video, only arms and legs ;)
So you watched it then!! For your friend?? After you read my fanny post? Hahaha . I knew your ears would prick at Fanny.

This is very close to where I lived, in fact it's the address of the chapel I HAD to go to every week for Sunday School as a child.

View attachment 24991
I wish that was my address....

To be honest, it's not a bad deal even with the postage as its standard price seems to be £19.99 everywhere else and it's true a spare head will set you back £15. The cheapest I saw was a wowcher deal at £8.99 without a spare head, so if you bought a spare head elsewhere you'd not make a saving once you've paid two separate retailers p&p. BUT please Q don't try and make out that you're giving us £52's worth, cause you're not! You are offering us £34.99's worth for £28.94 when you factor in the postage. I also notice that they're happy to harp on about the spare head costing £15, but you won't hear them mention that the unit alone is only £20
images

Latest posts

Back