Christmas Gift Ideas TSV 19/12/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Apparently they are sending all orders, including jewellery, via Evri because of the postal strikes. So if that’s still the case in December and knowing some people’s experience with Evri there may be a long wait with that option as well.

I am not impressed with Liz Earle. I bought enough items to qualify for the free postage. Guess what. They send it via Royal Mail first class delivery, charge me £5.00 for it and email me an apology that its going to take a while to get it. I sent them a message to say I never asked for this delivery. Oh sorry we will give you £1.25 for your trouble. I will never ever shop from them again. And I want my £5.00 back thieves! TBH I am ok with EVRI very fast delivery even now.

I am not impressed with Liz Earle. I bought enough items to qualify for the free postage. Guess what. They send it via Royal Mail first class delivery, charge me £5.00 for it and email me an apology that its going to take a while to get it. I sent them a message to say I never asked for this delivery. Oh sorry we will give you £1.25 for your trouble. I will never ever shop from them again. And I want my £5.00 back thieves! TBH I am ok with EVRI very fast delivery even now.
That's really bad for LE, I thought their customer service team would be far better than that, I would go back and have another go at them again. I agree about Evri, all my deliveries from them have been great and quick, unlike RM,

My neighbour was away for a few days and on Tuesday I went to get her bin to put out. There was a parcel on the floor behind it and it had been pouring down with rain all Monday night and Tuesday morning.
It was from Evri and they delivered to me on the Monday evening which is her normal time.
We are still waiting for one that was picked up by them on Monday but they don't seem to be sending out tracking info anymore.
We didn't get one for our delivery on Monday and neither did my neighbour.

Latest posts

Back