Beauty Pick of the Month with Free P&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I do use Elizabeth Grant products and also bought the Elixir that was on a deal before and it’s really good.

I‘m tempted to try this neck cream but I don’t like ones that don’t sink in and leave my neck feeling sticky. I’ll wait to see what the reviews are like before making a decision. It’s a good price for the size of the tub though.

Just a heads up for anyone who has ordered this, or who is considering it. It was supposedly on advanced order for delivery w/c 20th February.

I have ordered it, as I have read some reviews, and it’s in stock. Mine has already been dispatched.

Attachments

• PK Pick 1.jpg
    PK Pick 1.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 54
The last years it was always the Elemis Cleansing Balm as BPOTM. We'll see. I thought this is the BPOTM thread.

Did anyone else buy the EG neck cream?

I got a £5 voucher and decided hey why not 200mls for £24.98 and free shipping. Okay, not actually used it yet as finishing my normal one off. But, I did swipe a small amount on my hand, no fragrance and feels really rich. So a little will go a long way.

I’ll probably buy the elasticizer.
Not found a better alternative yet.
Has anyone tried the Liz Earle hair treatment yet ?

Philip Kingsley Bluebell Woods Elasticizer 1 Litre (COMING SOON)
Steal of the Month

Murad Retinol Youth Renewal Eye Serum Duo £69.96 free postage
Supersize of the Month

M. Asam Supersize Collagen Lift Serum 130ml £29.98 plus postage

Did anyone else buy the EG neck cream?
I bought it on Monday. It's yet to arrive but I've read good reviews for her products elsewhere as well as on Q. I'm alos impressed with the Wonder Effect Night Concentrate which I bought last month. I might try other products in the range if I like the neck cream too.

Latest posts

Back