Beauty Pick of the Month with Free P&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Marina, thanks for the link - no I haven't tried it but I'm not a fan of primers with silicone in them as I find they break me out and the ensuing spots take ages to go - actually, thank you for this, I didn't think to check if the Becca one has silicone in it, need to do that ASAP!

Edited to add: it does indeed have silicone in it, so thank you again as your post has saved me quite a few quid - I'll try the Jouer one next instead ;)

Marina, thanks for the link - no I haven't tried it but I'm not a fan of primers with silicone in them as I find they break me out and the ensuing spots take ages to go - actually, thank you for this, I didn't think to check if the Becca one has silicone in it, need to do that ASAP!

Edited to add: it does indeed have silicone in it, so thank you again as your post has saved me quite a few quid - I'll try the Jouer one next instead ;)

Do you know, my face broke out a little bit in the last couple of days, that's when I used this primer, but I didn't put two and two together though it was something that I ate.

Do you know, my face broke out a little bit in the last couple of days, that's when I used this primer, but I didn't put two and two together though it was something that I ate.

Well it took me a while to twig that of my various primers, the only one that didn't break me out was LG's spackle. That only seems to work for my skin in summer/warmer weather though, so I'd gone through various others and was using a Tarte one, mistakenly believing it didn't have silicone in it and wondering why I kept getting spots all over my face. I'm scrupulous about washing my makeup brushes so concluded it could only be the primer - I'm going to try a Jouer one next as it's meant to mattify without the use of silicone, fingers crossed!

£21.50 from Benefit HERE

I've got a stockpile of mascaras to work through - they seemed to put them in every make up set! It's an ugly lump of plastic. Anyone tempted?

£21.50 from Benefit HERE

I've got a stockpile of mascaras to work through - they seemed to put them in every make up set! It's an ugly lump of plastic. Anyone tempted?

Not tempted at all, I tried one of their mascaras, meh... and too much hype.
I ordered Doll 10 duo yesterday, almost as soon as it came back in stock, my current favourite ever since I tried it in one of the tsvs.

Now, this is very interesting. This mascara was not officially released until today I actually got emails from a few online stores saying order from midnight. So QVC did not get it early! They were asked on their Facebook yesterday where is the Beauty Product Of The Month and replied it will not be available until 2nd Feb. So much for QVC's buying power Benefit would not let them have it early, even though customers would not receive it from QVC until next week with QVC shipping.

I actually like Roller Lash but buy the brown.

The fuss around this mascara launch is ridiculous. It`s a mascara, not a medical breakthrough and it will only be the best mascara ever known (their words not mine) until the next new mascara.

Latest posts

Back