Beauty Pick of the Month with Free P&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This month is the month of tanning - BPOTM and BSOTM both about tanning... plus Laura Geller's disappointing TSV with the body frosting, what else can we look forward to in the tantastic month of April?

when are they doing the philip kingsley elasticiser supersize as a beauty product of the month. i have a litre one unopened but i am getting nervous

I completely missed this when it was posted so luckily I spotted the item on the TV last night whilst gearing up for Poldark! I used my £10 voucher for opting in so got it at a terrific price. I just hope I like the new shade I have decided to try!!!!!!

I completely missed this when it was posted so luckily I spotted the item on the TV last night whilst gearing up for Poldark! I used my £10 voucher for opting in so got it at a terrific price. I just hope I like the new shade I have decided to try!!!!!!

Which shade did you go for Mazza? I took the plunge and went for Light as Fair is way too pink for me and Medium is too orange but Light is definitely my skintone (neutral to yellow), hurrah! It's a little bit too dark but I can get away with it by blending it down my neck a bit.

I went for light. I was a bit worried as I wouldn't say I have yellow undertones but I am sure I can knock it into shape with a bit of medium or fair (or bronzer or face powder) if it isn't right! Sometimes medium is just great but some palettes can go to the dark side. I happily wear fair in the winter but that is the lightest I can go. I am rather hoping light is the happy middle!!!!!

I went for light. I was a bit worried as I wouldn't say I have yellow undertones but I am sure I can knock it into shape with a bit of medium or fair (or bronzer or face powder) if it isn't right! Sometimes medium is just great but some palettes can go to the dark side. I happily wear fair in the winter but that is the lightest I can go. I am rather hoping light is the happy middle!!!!!
On one of the reviews someone said that Light was between Porcelain and Fair. They must've got a very light Light.

I think they shoot themselves in the foot when they say things like it takes a year to make the larger size meaning if a colour sells out, they're not going to be able to offer "advanced orders" for three weeks away, but what they could do is offer their customer two of the sold out colours smaller sizes with a reduced price and free p&p.

Latest posts

Back