Beauty Pick of the Month with Free P&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I do appreciate what you say that some may well predict every single product they continue to repeat month in month out and they may well sell. Doesn’t stop the same repeated selection being as dull as ditch water, when these items could be an offer on Q in loads of other ways. Just we will never have other different options of a beauty pick of the month, if the same items are continually repeated, as a safe purchase by the Q beauty buying team.

I do appreciate what you say that some may well predict every single product they continue to repeat month in month out and they may well sell. Doesn’t stop the same repeated selection being as dull as ditch water, when these items could be an offer on Q in loads of other ways. Just we will never have other different options of a beauty pick of the month, if the same items are continually repeated, as a safe purchase by the Q beauty buying team.

we do but when they dont sell they just stop doing them as they are only going to use it to sell what sells the most anyway as there is loads of them they have tried but have been pulled due to bad sales

BPOTM FEBRUARY 2019

SkinSense Retinol Serum

Capture+_2019-01-31-18-27-56.jpg

we do but when they dont sell they just stop doing them as they are only going to use it to sell what sells the most anyway as there is loads of them they have tried but have been pulled due to bad sales

Which ones have been pulled? I do not recall any being pulled.

There is no way you could possibly know what QVCs sales figures are, or the quantity they sell. By your picture you look too young to know but most of here know QVC from day one, they stick to the tried and tested and are too scared to venture in to something new, that's why QVC has become old and dated.

There is no way you could possibly know what QVCs sales figures are, or the quantity they sell. By your picture you look too young to know but most of here know QVC from day one, they stick to the tried and tested and are too scared to venture in to something new, that's why QVC has become old and dated.

Great post, really spot on and I couldn’t agree more :mysmilie_502::mysmilie_471:

Please don't attack other forum members.

Come on people! Who knows what people know or don't know when they post on here. I know some members dislike SCW; don't allow for his not great writing skills but I appreciate the number crunching and info he's posted consistently for many years and if the occasional comments he makes rub people up the wrong way - block him and don't read them. If you don't miss his "New Item" posts or TSV info then no one gets hurt. I suspect his info draws plenty of traffic to this site; far more than my waffle ever would.

So I've put on my tin hat :bandit: ready for the "freedom of speech" comments but I think similar personal digs at any other member would be removed or warned not to make personal attacks.

There are plenty of people on the internet spouting opinions, just ignore it and be the bigger person.

Ian, maybe post a disclaimer at the bottom of your posts to cover anything that might offend or confuse; for grammatical error and factual inaccuracies because the rest of us are perfect.

Come on people! Who knows what people know or don't know when they post on here. I know some members dislike SCW; don't allow for his not great writing skills but I appreciate the number crunching and info he's posted consistently for many years and if the occasional comments he makes rub people up the wrong way - block him and don't read them. If you don't miss his "New Item" posts or TSV info then no one gets hurt. I suspect his info draws plenty of traffic to this site; far more than my waffle ever would.

So I've put on my tin hat :bandit: ready for the "freedom of speech" comments but I think similar personal digs at any other member would be removed or warned not to make personal attacks.

There are plenty of people on the internet spouting opinions, just ignore it and be the bigger person.

Ian, maybe post a disclaimer at the bottom of your posts to cover anything that might offend or confuse; for grammatical error and factual inaccuracies because the rest of us are perfect.

Oh you've got to be joking?!! You were attacking me (and have done on several occasions in the past) on another thread for something you seen as attacking. All I did was state SCW couldn't possibly know the sales figures, which is true. How's that attacking? He's a grown man and quite capable of sticking up for himself, I'd have apologised to him if he'd have asked me and I'd have told him it wasn't personal, seems to me Akimbo you're the one with the problem and in the past I've rubbed you up the wrong way but there's a simple solution, it's called the block button.

Whether we agree or disagree with what people write on the forum it is at least in the open for all to see and to question. I suspect but can`t prove it that SCW does exactly the same behind the scenes and moans about or reports posts or demands they`re removed or tittle tattles pot stirring on private messages to others. If I`m wrong I apologise but I suspect I am right because I once saw all of that on another platform.
He removed posts but denied it, he hated being questioned about anything and would just remove people if they did so, he lied and denied, was downright rude at times and spoke to people as if they were children and ordered them what they could or couldn`t discuss. It was his own group so he was his own admin and had total control but on here he doesn`t have that privilage so allegedly I daresay the leopard and his spots do exactly the same in secret.
Sure we have to make allowances for each other but sometimes people aren`t all what they seem and love to be seen as a victim. There`s no denying he knows a lot about QVC because he`s made it his life`s work and he`s human so he isn`t perfect so nobody would bat an eyelid if he said ooops wrong info got my wires crossed or I`ve no idea, don`t know the answer etc etc etc instead of pretending to know everything or making things up.
He`s a grown man and if he wanted to then he could do what the rest of us do which is argue his own corner but why should he when other people do it for him ?
True we don`t have to read posts and we can always block others but fair`s fair, you can`t call people out for posting openly whether you agree or disagree with what they`ve said.

It is not about rubbing people up the wrong way it is about members, all members not just one, stating they "know" things. Unless presenters or guest presenters have stated on air or written it online somewhere none of us know how many of an item were sold, how popular it was etc.....people can guess but they do not know and to imply they do is wrong and could get the forum into trouble. People are entitled to ask someone how they know something, where they saw it, who said it etc.....people do not want mislead.

Most of the forum posts express an opinion- some need a pinch of salt but few are called out on their opinions as regularly as SCW. There are bound to be periods of storming and norming in any group of people but it seems as though people's personal dislike of SCW is colouring their posts and spilling a back-story from face-book or wherever to justify the animosity doesn't temper the animosity.

I just read for a bit of banter and product info. I'll hold my peace.

If I were SCW I`d be deeply offended that someone treated me like a defenceless halfwit who needed a minder or a carer to speak on my behalf. As a grown man who is obviously intelligent I`m sure he`s well able to do it for himself and maybe just maybe he`s the cleverest of us all and just hands someone the grenade and stands back to watch the explosion.

Most of the forum posts express an opinion- some need a pinch of salt but few are called out on their opinions as regularly as SCW. There are bound to be periods of storming and norming in any group of people but it seems as though people's personal dislike of SCW is colouring their posts and spilling a back-story from face-book or wherever to justify the animosity doesn't temper the animosity.

I just read for a bit of banter and product info. I'll hold my peace.

No one "dislikes" SCW basically because we don't know him personally. His posts aren't "banter" when they cross over to insultiing people and it's that that people dislike, also getting belittled by him isn't exactly an endearing quality. The fact that he assumes this is his own personal Forum and he has the monopoly on all things QVC, if someone posts a TSV he scrambles to get it posted right behind them, that's not adult behaviour. Next time you want to call me out or mock my posts, I'd appreciate it if you said it to me.

Perfect timing for me - the whole family uses Purity and I was waiting for a Jan/Feb offer QVC tends to do one most years. Plus I have a £25 credit burning a hole in my account which makes this the perfect time to buy for me.

Latest posts

Back