Beauty Tools & Accessories TSV 22/09/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Advance apologies to SCW for any embarrassment caused by this post.
I remember Carol Smillie being on (mainstream) TV talking about these when she launched them, and tbh I think there is a market for them, particularly amongst young girls.
(My friend's young teenage daughter was devastated when her periods started out of the blue and ruined her favourite Jack Wills undies).
However, for post menopause or maternity, they're probably not the right style.
Whether they make a good TSV or not remains to be seen ...

Possibly, these panties will be helpful, for those ladies who leak a little, can't rush to the toilet. But to advertise them as a sanitary product, but still using your usual protection, is pointless. tbh, if you find it difficult to 'hold it', these pants will be useless.
The practicalities aside, QVC is limiting it's target market; Demographics suggest that a large % of viewers are still menstruating, but what about the ladies, who have gone through 'the change'? Hang on a minute, they may be having problems wetting themselves! What about the guys? Ladies post hysterectomy?
Bad idea. Bet Ali K isn't exactly relishing launching it. The right presenter is doing it, though.

After having a good laugh about Q making these a Star of the Day as well as classifying under Beauty Tools and Accessories (!) and reading their own web page I thought it was a good idea to own some, so I’ll be watching it with intent to buy. Hoping the TSV is no more than £12-15.

Oh eh QVC maybe you should wear these, after all your prices and p&p are well and truly taking the p!ss.

Oh dear, they only go up to a size 20 - so if you are over that then you will just have to wee yourself which is odd to cut out a whole huge area of stress-related wee-age and miss another opportunity within the market. Perhaps us Telly Forum Peeps should invent something for the over size 20 market. I am thinking garden sacks with 2 leg-holes cut in and two strong elastic bands around the leg-holes. (The postie just left 3 on the path, he must be psychic!), p.s. elastic bands not legholes!!

I'd rather it was the PMD Personal Microderm. Any idea when it's going to be on air?

Magnitone Lucid Facial Cleansing & Exfoliation Brush
Item Number: 401174
QVC Price £60.00
Today's Special Value Price £34.92
P&P £4.95

This compact skincare brush for the face uses an ultra-fast sweeping cleansing action, gliding softly across the skin's surface hundreds of times per second to unclog pores and sweep away dry and dead skin cells that can get left behind by manual cleansing - meaning your skin is optimally primed for all your skincare products. A perfect addition to your cleansing routine, you'll notice a clearer complexion and may see a reduction in the appearance of visible pores with this innovative Magnitone Cleansing Brush.

Two modes - use Deep Clean mode to exfoliate dry patches and remove deep-down dirt, and use Sensitive mode on mature skin or to remove everyday make-up. Use each day for just one minute with your regular cleansing products; there's even a built-in 20-second timer that will guide you around the different zones of your face, and an automatic 60-second shut-off.

Use it wherever - the Lucid has been created so you can use it wherever is convenient, with a compact, travel-friendly size that'll slip neatly into your hand luggage, and a fully waterproof construction so you can even use it in the shower or bath.

Suitable for all skin types, and gentle enough to use daily on dry and delicate skin
Tested and endorsed by the Good Housekeeping Institute
Provides enhanced stimulation for the skin whilst it cleanses, boosting local blood flow
Provides up to two weeks' worth of use from a single charge
Replace the brush head every eight weeks for best results

Colour options:

Plush Pink
Aqua Green
Dazzling Blue
Sunshine Yellow

What's in the box?

1 x Magnitone Lucid handheld cleansing device
1 x Active Clean Brush Head with SkinKind bristles
1 x magnetic wireless travel charger and EU adapter
Instruction leaflet
12 month warranty card

Technical specifications:

Speed: 10,000 rotation-oscillations per minute
Power supply: rechargeable battery
Voltage: 100-240V
Wattage: 6W
Quick charge for one day usage: 60 minutes
Full charge: 12 hours
Dimensions (l x w x d): 15cm x 7cm x 6.5cm (5.9" x 2.75" x 2.6")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.401174

Well as someone who owns a Clarisonic since 2009 and yes its still working. No interest. Oh and don't forget what happen the last time they sold something similar, no one could get the replacement brush heads for ages.

I bought Clarisonic first and some time later Emma Hardie cloths, and find that the cloths work better than the machine and in comparison to Clarisonic is a fraction of the cost.

Well as someone who owns a Clarisonic since 2009 and yes its still working. No interest. Oh and don't forget what happen the last time they sold something similar, no one could get the replacement brush heads for ages.
Mine broke a few months ago but I didn’t care

Latest posts

Back