• Nail File TSV 2.jpg
    Nail File TSV 2.jpg
    230.8 KB · Views: 35
Spa-Rific Nano Etched Hardened Glass 3 Piece Manicure Gift Set
Item Number: 731346
QVC Price £30.00
Todays Special Value Price £17.98
P&P £2.95

Ready to up your nail game? This handy set from Spa-rific includes three manicure files made from tempered glass, each utilising the latest nano laser technology to help you eliminate nicks and tears, while effortlessly shaping and shining your nails. It's the ultimate manicure solution, so whether you gift these files to a loved one or keep them for yourself, this set is sure to impress, as will the beautiful glossy results!

Next level nailcare - the pointed tip is excellent for cuticle maintenance and cleaning underneath your nails, while the manicure file helps to eliminate nicks, snags or tears for healthy nail growth, polishing and shining at the same time for high-gloss, perfectly buffed results. The files can be used on all nails, natural or artificial, brittle or strong.

The ultimate manicure tool - easy to clean in hot water, these nail files can be used over and over again and the laser-etched surface won't wear out. With proper care the files can be used a lifetime, and you can be confident you won't damage or tear your nails.

Great for gifting - know a beauty obsessive? Give them the gift of beautiful nails! Each file comes individually packaged, so you could even split the set up for easy, grab-and-go presents. They also look beautiful in Silver, Rose and Gold!

• Manicure file: 12.5cm x 1.8cm x 0.8cm (4.9" x 0.7" x 0.3")
  • File comes individually packaged

What's in the box?

• 3 x manicure files

How to use:

• Use the file to shape and shine your nails
  • Rinse files under hot running water and use a soft brush with soap or antibacterial disinfectant to clear
  • The files are made of hardened glass but can break if mishandled, so always store them in their protective case, or in a safe place when not in use

I tried to watch the video but it is a completely different item!

ADVICE NEEDED

I've tried various nail files, I've even used engineering files and diamond coated tool sharpening files, but none seem to be effective on my nails, which I file regularly.

I know glass files can be expensive, but a quick google search shows them from £1 each (eg Wilco) to £15 each. A £2-99 Superdrug one has reviews of "rubbish" and "only lasts for one use". In M&S they only cost 3 for £5 so less then 1/4 of QVC price (with PP).

With 100s of choices and prices, any advice on buying one?

BTW OH had one but I never tried it myself as she left it on the sofa so I sat on it and broke it!

ADVICE NEEDED

I've tried various nail files, I've even used engineering files and diamond coated tool sharpening files, but none seem to be effective on my nails, which I file regularly.

I know glass files can be expensive, but a quick google search shows them from £1 each (eg Wilco) to £15 each. A £2-99 Superdrug one has reviews of "rubbish" and "only lasts for one use". In M&S they only cost 3 for £5 so less then 1/4 of QVC price (with PP).

BTW OH had one but I never tried it myself as she left it on the sofa so I sat on it and broke it!
reviews on a previous set https://www.qvcuk.com/Spa-Rific-Nan...ece-Mani-Pedi-Set.product.726928.html?sc=SRCH

ADVICE NEEDED

I've had a Leighton Denny crystal nail file for years. I wouldn't be without it. Turns the nail to powder and leaves the edges smooth.

I can echo Catzrcool, my Leighton Denny crystal nail file must be at least 12 years old and still going strong! Wouldn't be without it. It was in one of his fab TSV he used to do, don't think that I would have paid the £15plus for it but glad I have it. Thought about getting this TSV, for little gifts and handbag etc then had a quick look on Amazon and decided not to bother, as I seem to be doing more often recently!

I love the Margaret Dabbs nail file, had to pinch my sons as I knelt on mine & broke it.
They are £15 each direct, Q has them for £22 & £2.95 p&p for a duo , item number 232651.
You could have one for yourself & replace OH’s too.

Last edited:
I had a brilliant one from Tesco years ago. Can't remember the make. It was £8 at the time, so quite costly. Unfortunately it was clear and often couldn't find it until one day it disappeared for good. Bought others since and mostly rubbish. I ordered two sets for next Christmas 😂 as they seem to have good reviews. May liberate one for myself (testing purposes 🤭)

Latest posts

Back