Beauty Tools with iGrow TSV 11/08/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Someone somewhere will be daft enough to buy it and they`ll probably sit watching QVC whilst wearing it and they`ll resemble a character from Star Trek, beam me up Scotty!

I must admit it will be a real hoot if they get the presenters trying it live on air. I can see Ali Young wearing matching shimmer brick and Queen Julia wearing her BW earrings to hang under the ear cover bits. The possibilities for a good laugh are endless.

Interesting that it's preceded by yet another No! No! TSV on 7th August, if my TV schedule is correct.

Get rid of the hair and then spend £500+ to get it back again. Those are two shows I won't be watching.

I need at least two for my gifting drawer, the postman is bald and so is one of the refuse collectors, that's a couple of Christmas presents sorted already!

Hands Free Hair Growth System

I shall just leave this here shall I........... hair grow.JPG

I am sorry if people feel troubled by hair loss, can understand distress (particularly for women) but this is the funniest thing ever. I am looking forward to the different presenters trying it on

Sorry I can't look away, Fibby Flint says it "looks weird!" (bet the guest loves that) but she "doesn't care" which is just as well because there's a lot of YouTube material right there, her and her syrup wearing guest. :mysmilie_15:

Who the hell dreams up these gadgets? Will this thing really make hair grow? Are people with serious hair growth problems being 'conned' for want of a better word? Can someone enlighten me please, has anyone tried these type of gadgets and had success?

I think I have seen it all now, first laugh of the day...a bit expensive me thinks as well as looking like a prat...DF looks like she is about to take off. Because it's expensive it will probable sell :mysmilie_17:

Oh dear ,just caught sight of DF in it. Really how many people are fooled by these things. Its so playing on people's insecurities. I'm sure they make money by people just not returning them even if they don't work ,a bit like the No No.So cynical.Just because its expensive doesnt mean it works. ... My hubby and sons both have male pattern baldness but they don't care ,just keep their hair groomed. my hair is thinning since menopause but I wouldn't go for any thing like this .Again grooming can do a lot. I'd rather go for a wig if it got really bad.

Don't buy it!! They trying to fool you into thinking it will help hair regrowth. The truth! Its a Cyberman unit! The first step into turning you into a Cyberman, after a short period a voice will speak and tell you about the upgrade they will start.

A man in a big blue box is on his way, just call him the Doctor(Who), he will have to disconnect you.

:mysmilie_514::mysmilie_514:

I am troubled by female pattern baldness, which gives me a very thin covering on the top of my head. It has got much worse since the menopause, and made worse because I have always had very, very fine hair. It was never what you would call a crowning glory, even as a young woman. I have posted before about various products I have tried, to improve the appearance of it, some more successful than others.
I am resigned to it now, but my reason for this post is to say that I recently 'discovered' hairpieces, which I had never really considered before. The ones I use are called hair enhancers, or toppers. They clip on to your own hair and look amazing.
I can recommend this website, to anyone who has need of wigs or hairpieces for whatever reason, the service is superb; discreet, really friendly and knowledgeable.
http://www.simplywigs.co.uk

Latest posts

Back